Yvette D. Best
Do you dread Tax Day every year, wishing you could hold on to more of your hard-earned cash instead of handing it over to the government? If so, Maximizing Your Tax Refund is for you! In clear, jargon-free language, this book reveals thirty-five proven strategies to help you keep more of your money. Understand tax credits and deductions and the rules of their use, then customize a strategy according to your needs and win the tax game.
Learn How . . .
Whether you receive a big tax refund or pay less throughout the year, with the strategies in Maximizing Your Tax Refund, you will end up with more money in your pocket!
Uncover In These Pages . . .
Learn to master the ins and outs of personal credits and deductions revealed in Maximizing Your Tax Refund and find yourself with more money in your pocket when tax time comes around.
- Learn how recent tax law changes will affect your 2016 filing.
- Learn strategies to maximize your tax refund and minimize taxes owed.
- Identify certain tax credits that apply to your specific situation.
- Identify your tax deductions and claim them correctly.
- Know the rules of thumb for record-keeping and learn how to stay organized.
- Learn how to properly claim your home for business.
- Identify the many business expenses that qualify as deductions.
- Strategies for utilizing deductions and credits for education.
- Stop making the costly mistakes that reduce your tax refund.
- Get the answers you need quickly, from a trusted source.
Have question? Email or Call Us Now