ABOUT THE AUTHOR
After her own life-altering situations led to a renewed perspective on her future,Virginia Phillips’s aspiration to become an author, speaker, and coach developed from her overwhelming need to guide others to find success and build legacies.
Even when a texting teenager caused a traffic accident that left her severely injured, Virginia refused to let her years of creating leaders and handling some of the hardest crises for big business be squandered. She endured 1,278 days of intense rehabilitation, only to be left permanently disabled, but she knew her story was not over. Within months, she launched a successful coaching business, climbed Pikes Peak, and began drastically changing the lives of others.
Virginia is the owner of The Academy of Entrepreneurial Excellence, a part-owner of Molder Rubber and Plastics Corp, an inspirational speaker, an entrepreneurial coach, and a survivor. In 2016-17, she was honored with the VIP Woman of the Year Circle of Excellence Award. She also earned a master’s degree in human resource management, along with certifications in leadership, time management, brain chemistry, social media, mediation, and coaching. Her books, live events, and coaching sessions guide people to enjoy their best of all days and to create success in ways they never thought possible.
After living in many states across the U.S. and Germany, Virginia now resides in Colorado with her spouse. The great outdoors played a key role in that decision, because one of her favorite about things living in Colorado Springs is waking up before her alarm goes off, to greet the sunrise and the promise of a beautiful new day.
Virginia is a woman best known for her communication and leadership skills and a unique ability to connect with others in all walks of life, to encourage and uplift them in unexpected ways. If you would like to connect with Virginia or learn more about her, her book, or her events and projects, please visit LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/virginiaphillipsco/ or www.AOEEnow.com.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a multimillionaire or just getting started on your journey. No matter who you are or where you are in life, reaching your true dreams can be a challenge, and the quest can leave you feeling unsatisfied or unfulfilled with your life and accomplishments. Every day is a gift, but all too often, we are too busy with the daily routine to achieve worthwhile things that will be remembered for years.Yes, You Can! is full of powerful insights and easy-to-apply techniques that will unleash your secret internal power and ignite and fuel your dreams to come to life.
LEARN HOW TO…
Chase your dreams and discover yourself along the way. Break free from your current situation and create the life you want. Start by realizing just how incredible and precious you are. Then, soak up the expert wisdom and strategies within these pages to establish your roadmap to dream, create, and profit. Yes, You Can!
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- The first step to making your life the best it can be is knowing where you want to end up.
- Learn to be the expert of your own life.
- Dream it, create it, and, if you desire, profit from it.
- You will gain strength by approaching situations with a different mindset.
- Believe that your imagination can only see the world directly in front of you; then, like a near-sighted person, you will only live in that world you’ve created in your mind.
- See your talents and know that the unique way you view the world cannot be duplicated.
- Learn to recognize people who care more about where you are going and less about where you have been.
- People are attracted to those who have bright futures or those who are creating beautiful things from small beginnings.
- Grasp how to commit to finding your way and become captain of your life.
- Creating a culture of emotional safety is paramount to success.
- Help your brain see what truly matters to you and, more importantly, why you are of value to yourself and your community.
- The secret to true leadership is finding a way to utilize intelligent data wisely.