Valérie Huard & Jean-Michel Tétreault
World Health Organization estimates that 3.6% of the people in the world will have a posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in their life. The PTSD is a devastating situation that can disorganize the rational and emotional functions of the brain. It’s observed that affected people develops high stress and anxiety, as well as clutter their mind with self-deprecation and self-destructive thoughts. And the vicious circle grows, often resulting to isolation from the family and society. Another significant repercussion of the PTSD is the spatial disorganization—people will start to terribly clutter their home and office.
Put That Stuff Down unfolds a decluttering journey through a series of simple powerful techniques to better the life of people troubled by PTSD. The first thing it does is finding the inner calm and power, by decluttering the mind. At a mind-balanced state, it introduces decluttering secrets that enables an easier process of going through stuff in home and office. The authors went through many hoops in moving and refitting their houses, and hereby suggest organizing patterns and healthy time practices that will engage peace and harmony in affected people and their surroundings’ life.
- This powerful journey will help you find your deep motivations.
- You will discover how to create new goals just for you.
- Powerful methods will strengthen your mindset to get through PTSD.
- You will finally break the cycle of depression and find the desires to continue and enjoy life.
- You will unveil secrets to stop the clutter taking over your life and create decluttering habits.
- You will master proven methods to organize your environment at home and at the office.
- You will assimilate life and mind principles to reduce your stress.
- You will stop running after your time and acquire healthy time practice.
- You will be able to seek the compassionate help to support you.
- You will reduce your negative self-beliefs and develop your self-esteem.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
Put That Stuff Down presents a powerful journey to find peace of mind, gain healthier time practice, fully enjoy your life into an organized and welcoming home, and all that to finally cope with your PTSD.
- Learn and review the fundamentals of what PTSD is.
- Discover ways to set strong adapted goals and objectives to enable your motivation.
- Use a powerful affirmation technique to strengthen your mindset.
- Understand how trauma affects accumulation and clutter cycle.
- Use the substantial linkage of your emotions, thoughts and behaviours to break negative patterns.
- Unveil three secrets to make your decluttering successful.
- Learn tips and tricks to organize your home.
- Reach your mindfulness and overcome your stress and anxiety.
- Control and carefully use your time to win.
- How to accept yourself, enjoy life and develop helping interactions with others.