Unstoppable Tracy Schmitt
No matter where you are in life, sometimes you just need to be inspired. You are a great leader, and great leaders push to drive transformation. That’s never easy. And sometimes you will feel like you can’t do it anymore, any better, or any other way. Well, in Unstoppable You, Tracy Schmitt helps you see that you can! Through shared strategies, stories, and perspectives, you can conquer your impossible, whatever it is. Tracy, a 4-way amputee, has climbed mountains in Nepal, captained 110-foot ships in the eastern Atlantic, and won a bronze medal as a para-alpine skier—all in her first 20 years of life! With much humour and motivation, Tracy helps you sift through your challenges and come out on top. Learn to laugh even when you haven’t got a leg to stand on and turn an ordinary day into an extraordinary landmark on your life’s journey.
LEARN HOW TO…
Break through the barriers life throws up in front of you! Unstoppable You teaches you how to persevere and succeed in spite of nay-sayers, self-doubt, procrastination, and business pressures. No matter what you face, you are never alone.
Respected leaders push the boundaries of the impossible to make things possible. What is standing in your way, and what can you do to overcome it? Whatever that obstacle is, Unstoppable You gives you tools and tips to do just that.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- Develop an indomitable spirit.
- Blaze your own path to success.
- Keep your head above water when the going gets rough.
- Read funny stories that will leave you smiling and learning with a contagious optimism.
- Speak to influence others and establish credibility.
- Generate conversations that lead to possibilities and disrupt the so-called norm.
- Overcome barriers to coaching and manager resistance.
- Establish competence, motivation, and confidence in yourself and others.
- Believe that you can, any time.
- Live your passion, it’s about time.
- Laugh when you haven’t got a leg to stand on.
- Handle challenging situations.
- Drive results with team unity and trust, even when pressures and limitations are bearing down on you.
- Gain insight to enhance personal and team effectiveness.
- Be a transformation-capable catalyst.
- Courage is not being without fear; it is carrying on in spite of fear.