People are happy that Treva is finally sober after Dr. Phil has sent her to 3 treatment centers and 3 sober living centers! They are anxious to read how she got and stayed sober. Finally!
She shares her experiences and presents a solution to everyone to obtain sobriety, happiness and a triumphant life!
Treva struggled with alcoholism, and through her personal stories, can provide a solution to staying sober once
and for all.
UNCOVER THESE PAGES…
Alcohol, Free Finally! The reader will benefit from this book as it will entail many tips on how to stay sober.
12-Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous:
- We admitted we were powerless over alcohol–that our lives had become unmanageable.
- Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
- Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to God as we understood Him.
- Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
- Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
- Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
- Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
- Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
- Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
- Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
- Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
- Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics and to practice these principals in all our affairs.