Tove F. Jensen
Every child needs grandparents; this is research-established fact. The truth of the matter is that the relationship between a child and his or her grandparent(s) should never be taken for granted. If you need tips on how to maintain or establish such a relationship, or on how to make the bond with your grandchild flourish, you will find them in Tove Jensen’s Grandparenting 2.0: Living Your Life, Leaving Your Legacy.
In this book the author offers food for thought through insights shared by grandparents. You’ll find advice on how to handle the digital age and sort out conflicts, and how to improve communication with your grandchild or grandchildren.
Learn How To…
- Communicate better with your grandchildren.
- Find out how to manage close, as well as long-distance relationships.
- Discover insights on how to experience the world through your grandchild’s eyes.
- Discover and share what he or she is truly passionate about.
In These Pages You Will Uncover…
Practical tips and insights on being a grandparent, and how to develop and maintain this valuable relationship.
Release your child within and let the life with your grandchild begin!
- Learn to communicate on different platforms.
- Spend quality time together.
- Learn to understand your grandchild.
- Pass on traditions and culture.
- Find out the importance of seeing the world through younger eyes.
- Learn to solve problems and avoid conflicts.
- Learn to pass down the ethical and moral behaviours you value.
- Discover together how to appreciate nature and find ways to care for the environment.
- Create a positive and unforgettable legacy.
“Anyone who raises a child needs to read this book.”
Berns David Lucanas, author of Time Is Up!
“The book is written from a personal point of view. This gives the reader a feeling of getting to know the author.”
Elma Alorro Dionela, author of How To Turn Scars Into Stars
“Wow! Lots of fascinating information gathered in one book.”
Meor Amer Reza, author of The Greatest Gift
“A life saver in a bewildering and difficult landscape.”
Petronilla Muriuki Musau, author of Have Your Cake & Eat It Too!
“Lots of suggestions for you and your grandchild, to connect through and have fun together.”
Tan Choon Kiang, author of Life Makeover