Are you angry about your last relationship? Are you plagued with unanswered questions why that relationship failed? Do you feel guilty or wonder if you could have done more to save your marriage? Are you ready to move on with your life but find yourself struggling to let go of your past? Do you long to be happy again? What can you do to spare your children from the trauma that will be caused by your failed relationship?
Single Mum and Happy! How to Get Your Life Back and Build a Perfect World for You and Your Kids is the story of the author’s life journey. In her book, she shares her reflections on a failed relationship so others may learn from her empowering journey to acceptance, understanding, letting go, and the discovery of the path to love herself and be happy again.
Imagine lying comfortably on a deck chair, sipping a cocktail by the beach in a luxury hotel in Maldives on a nice, sunny day, with your little ones chasing waves and building sandcastles, their laughter peppering the air with joy. Envision yourself deeply inhaling that fresh, salty air, catching the aroma of the sea, and feeling utterly content. In that place, you are proud of yourself for getting past your past, for learning to make peace with yourself and others. This really can be you, perhaps quicker than you think, once you find new ways to love and appreciate yourself and come to believe that you really are in control of your own happiness.
- Visit your painful past in order to reflect on and learn from it. What could you have done differently?
- Learn about your true self. What do you like and dislike? What values are the most important to you?
- Accept what happened, understand your emotions, and let go of your past and all its emotional baggage.
- Appreciate what you have and give yourself credit.
- Be content and love yourself.
- Be in charge of your own happiness.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- Reflect on your past relationship.
- Understand your emotions.
- Accept what happened.
- Let go of all your emotional baggage.
- Discover the benefits of self-love and appreciation.
- Help your children through your breakup.
- Learn how to deal with your ex and the new significant other.
- Be knowledgeable about the legal and financial issues you may face as a single mum.
- Find the support you need as a newly single parent.