Single Mum and Happy! How to Get Your Life Back and Build a Perfect World for You and Your Kids is the story of the author’s life journey. In her book, she shares her reflections on a failed relationship so others may learn from her empowering journey to acceptance, understanding, letting go, and the discovery of the path to love herself and be happy again.
Imagine lying comfortably on a deck chair, sipping a cocktail by the beach in a luxury hotel in Maldives on a nice, sunny day, with your little ones chasing waves and building sandcastles, their laughter peppering the air with joy. Envision yourself deeply inhaling that fresh, salty air, catching the aroma of the sea, and feeling utterly content. In that place, you are proud of yourself for getting past your past, for learning to make peace with yourself and others. This really can be you, perhaps quicker than you think, once you find new ways to love and appreciate yourself and come to believe that you really are in control of your own happiness.
- Visit your painful past in order to reflect on and learn from it. What could you have done differently?
- Learn about your true self. What do you like and dislike? What values are the most important to you?
- Accept what happened, understand your emotions, and let go of your past and all its emotional baggage.
- Appreciate what you have and give yourself credit.
- Be content and love yourself.
- Be in charge of your own happiness.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- Reflect on your past relationship.
- Understand your emotions.
- Accept what happened.
- Let go of all your emotional baggage.
- Discover the benefits of self-love and appreciation.
- Help your children through your breakup.
- Learn how to deal with your ex and the new significant other.
- Be knowledgeable about the legal and financial issues you may face as a single mum.
- Find the support you need as a newly single parent.
“When going through a life-defining change, such as becoming a single mum, it is easy to get caught up and let experiences take control. This book gives comfort and assurance to single mums that everything will pass.”
—Meor Amer Reza
Author of The Greatest Gift
“It’s difficult to be vulnerable to all those feelings and emotions, while having to be completely responsible for your children at the same time. Tarinee does a great job of providing a safe place for a new single mum in going through the journey to achieve peace. Her book successfully mirrors the whole experience and gives a helping hand to those who are currently struggling.”
Author of Divorce Coach
“This book is the best friend that new single mums can have! The first few steps towards change are the toughest. It’s nice to know that total acceptance and healing is always an option. Congratulations, Tarinee.”
Author of Burden No More
“After reading Tarinee’sbook, I began to understand the legal and financial issues that a single mum faces. This book is definitely a lifesaver!”
—Margaret Haacker M.S., OTR/L
Author of The Parent Plan
“I’ve learned that the greatest love is self-love. You’ve written a valuable legacy, Tarinee. Thank you.”
Author of All by Myself & Rocking It!