Tan Choon Kiang
Are you seeking a fulfilled and abundant life, but unsure how to unlock the secret? Life Makeover provides you with a novel approach to achieving your ‘best life’ through success in four key areas: Money, Mind, Body and Soul!
Fathers are universally seen as sources of wisdom. We seek their guidance and advice hoping to learn from their knowledge and experience. This book outlines the ‘Things I Wish My Dad Had Taught Me About Life’ – in an attempt to alleviate our financial worries, achieve success and wellbeing, and realize our ultimate life goals.
To lead a successful and abundant life – by applying simple principles and techniques that are tested and proven.
Life Makeover can bring positive change in your life in a simple and easy manner, helping you realize your potential.
In These Pages You Will Uncover…
What’s holding you back from achieving your true potential
Why some people seem to naturally have it all, while others seem destined for a life of struggle
- Steps to get out of debt and create wealth
- The hidden emotional under-currents which arise from stress, conflict and trauma, and how these can influence your physical health.
- Steps you can take to achieve maximum health
- Different ways to eliminate pains, disorders and disease and how to use them
- How to exercise your way to a healthier and happier life
- Ways to effectively nourish your body
- Our connection with the universe
- How to lead a simple, and fulfilled life
- Things I wish my Dad had taught me about Money, Success, Health and Life!
“This book will help you to realise just how many areas of your life can be improved using the simple techniques and principles of ‘life success’. It also puts you in the right frame of mind to achieve your life goals!” – Adeline Heng, Author of Doing Good And Doing Well
“A fantastic book! With CK’s Life Makeover you can experience a breakthrough; teaching you how to create the life you want, and to take responsibility for your choices.” – Michael Santonato, Author of Find ‘Em & Keep ‘Em
“Life Makeover provides inspiration for all areas of your life; helping you improve financially, physically, personally, intellectually and spiritually. A brilliant book for people from any background!” –
Elynn Yap , Author of If Not You Who?