Are the overwhelming demands and expectations relating to effectiveness of Audit Committees and their member’s proving too much? The ACE Model can ensure that Audit Committee members can develop, enhance or sharpen their effectiveness!
The ACE (Audit Committee Effectiveness) Model creates a unique packaged approach towards Effectiveness for Audit Committees through the 4 ACE phases every Audit Committee member has to understand and apply.
In these pages you will uncover…
How the Nkonki ACE Model is the Winning Formula for achieving Audit Committee Effectiveness.
Achieve maximum effectiveness and apply best practice as an Audit Committee member.
Learn about the 4 ACE phases namely:
ACE 1 Knowledge – which covers
- Your Fiduciary Role as an Audit Committee member;
- The Business of which you are an Audit Committee member of;
- The Industry in which your Company operates;
- Up-to-date knowledge and trends; and
- The 8 basic steps to Thorough Preparation
ACE 2 Participation – which covers
- Listening and Interrogating issues;
- Validating and Contextualizing issues;
- Keeping alert to Red Flags;
- Following through on issues raised; and
- Guidance and Resourcefulness in meetings
ACE 3 Monitoring – which covers monitoring of:
- The Finance Function;
- The External Audit Function;
- The Internal Audit Function;
- The Risk Management Function; and
- Regulatory Compliance
ACE 4 Impact Measurement which covers:
- The Audit Committee Stakeholders;
- The Business;
- The Value Add;
- The Combined Assurance; and
- The Greater Governance
“I take my hat to Sindi Zilwa for designing The ACE Model, it will have a global impact.” – Gerry Robert, Author of The Millionaire Mindset
“The ACE Model is an exceptional book that consolidates the practical approach necessary for Audit Committee members than any other book or article I have ever read.” – Jean-Guy Francoeur, Author of Messy Manager
“I read this book with intense curiosity and have been amazed at how The ACE Model captures what every Audit Committee member can do to become effective.” – Max Sia, Author of The MAX Factor.