- Effectively identify and communicate to multicultural markets
- Understand the mindset and emotions of multicultural markets
- Identify the do’s and don’ts of working with multicultural markets
- Discover the importance of in-language communication
- Identify multicultural and multilingual vendors to help service niche markets
- Understand the sentiments, emotions, and behaviors of various cultures
- Target communications to markets during their major ethnic events, festivals, etc.
- Identify the needs and demands of your multicultural segment.
- Recognize the need for in-language communication versus common country language.
- Educate yourself on the many cultures, faiths, and beliefs within a target multicultural niche, and discover how companies have succeeded by reaching out to gain the market share of these diverse groups.
In These Pages, You Will Uncover…
- Read about some successful campaigns, and some learnings.
- Demographical analysis of US base ethnic groups.
- Learn vital do’s and don’ts of multicultural markets.
- Learn the appropriate usage of colors, numbers, and symbols, and why these details matter.
- Read what Multicultural Marketers from big brands have to say.
Understand the power of multicultural
markets, and advance your business by
gaining their attention and retention.
- Know your multicultural communities well.
- Know what means a lot to them—like festivals, rituals, and more.
- Discern when and how ethnic communities buy and when do they do not.
- Understand the importance of specific dates, days, colors, and more.
- Uncover the secret to being seriously considered by your target audience.
- Become a successful multicultural marketer and deliver your best from a
strong understanding of the markets.
- Reach the “mind share” leading to the market share.
- Learn how your peers relate to the multicultural audience and work to understand them better.
“Powerful, practical, and solid advice on marketing to ethnic communities, Be Heard is packed with real data from corporate marketers. Consider it a must have.” – Bernadeth Lucanas, author of TIME IS UP!
“As a how-to guide, this book contains everything you may need to know about multicultural marketing. It’s loaded with simple strategies anyone can use to gain the mindshare of ethnic communities.” – Jarod A. Anderson and T.L. Anderson, author of Five Star Mentality
“Here is a powerhouse book of tips, tactics, and approaches for multicultural marketing that simply works. A fantastic book!” – Ahmad Duranai, author of The Leadership Zone
Have question? Email or Call Us Now