See Kok Wah
Most parents become stressed when it comes to preparing their child for PSLE (Primary School Leaving Examinations). Some even quit their jobs to spend more time with their child to prepare for the exams, while others juggle between job and exam preparation. Regardless of the degree, the stress that parents face is always transferred to their child.
In most cases, preparation means more tuition, more enrichment classes, and added stress for the child. Parents come with the intention of helping their child, but often end up creating more stress for them unconsciously.
If you want to help your child with PSLE preparation but are unsure how to take the first step, You Can Do It! Cracking The Primary School Leaving Examination Code is for you.
Learn How To…
- Avoid the trap of thinking that intensive enrichment and tuition classes is the only path to PSLE success.
- Learn how parents and child can work together in an environment conducive to exam success.
- Discover other key ingredients for PSLE success.
In These Pages You Will Uncover…
- Key strategies other than enrichment and tuition classes that are necessary for PSLE success.
- Having the right mindset is the first step toward success.
- Find out how to help your child set goals.
- Learn time management for both parents and child.
- Learn how to motivate your child.
- Find out how to improve your child’s concentration and focus.
- Learn effective methods to relieve stress.
- Discover how getting the right nutrition can improve your child’s performance.
- Are intensive enrichment programs necessary for your child.
- Discover parent support groups, and know that you are not alone.
- Learn to choose the right secondary school for your child.