Sally May Tan
Why is it just when you think you have arrived and have it all, that you still feel something is missing? Do you believe the sacrifices you made to advance your business and career must come with a personal price to your own health and wellbeing (and even told yourself you were willing to pay it!)? And admit it – don’t you feel both sad and scared when you hear yet another story about someone rich and famous struck with a terminal condition that changed his life forever? Is that when you know deep down that all the money in the world may not get you your health back or buy you an extra day with your loved ones? What is the real luxury you can’t afford not to have?
Learn how . . .
… you can truly embrace a luxurious, successful and multifaceted life that places your personal wellness at the center of it all. There is no need to struggle by trading in your health in the pursuit of wealth. Let Sally May share her secrets with you once you are ready to commit to a powerfully successful life – one in which there is no trade-off between health and wealth.
Are you ready?
In these pages you will uncover . . .
- How most of us have subconsciously accepted a universal definition of a successful life and why it may be time to question that.
- Why living the conventional version of a luxurious life can take its toll if you don’t make the right decisions, right now, to create one where you can truly have it all.
- How to make room for the new and good in your life.
- What it takes to re-examine, reset and reengineer elements of your life in order to thrive and be the best version of yourself.
Wellness. The New Luxury. is a gift to those who know that enduring success
goes beyond material acquisitions, and addresses the head
and heart of the issue of true wealth and abundance,
teaching readers how to win in the Wellness game.
- Discover why wellness is the treasure you can’t afford not to possess.
- Learn to live an inspired life built on precious foundations of true wealth.
- Free yourself from having to embrace someone else’s notion of success – do you think it’s inevitable that you need to make sacrifices in health and happiness in order to have it all?
- Examine the critical difference between healthcare and disease-care, and never be duped again!
- Know what you need to stop doing before going after the best version of yourself.
- What can we learn from the ones who have got it so right (and so wrong!)?
- How shifting your own wellness mindset will create positive ripple effects for your family and organization.
- Grab the secret gems within your reach right now, illuminating the path to your best life yet!