Does today’s economy have you feeling overworked, underpaid, and under appreciated?
Is your business struggling to connect with your female prospects?
Or are you like most feeling overqualified, time poor, and financially stressed?
Either way, you are looking for guidance, a blueprint, a playbook that’s simple and easy to follow to help you dominate the future.
In this book, you will find eight Philosophies that wake you up and show you how dreaming can be manifested in all areas of your life.
Mr. Smith mastered eight philosophies that took him from welfare, food stamps and poverty into a multi-millionaire two-time Super Bowl Champion. After a stellar 14-year NFL career, he announced his retirement in 2008. Moving into private business, investing, and personal coaching he used the same principles to design the life he had always dreamed.
Now it’s your time.
Learn to master these simple eight philosophies and turn your life around. These pages are filled with stories and example of how to get that done. The philosophies are simple and straightforward, so anyone can master them. What are you waiting on?
Start reading now, your future is waiting on you!
- Can your finances use an upgrade? If you are limited in resources and still have big dreams, master the Law of Gratitude. It’s a simple philosophy that will increase any amount of resources.
- If you are lost and have no idea how to get on the fast track of success, these pages will teach you to identify and master your burning desire to fulfill your life’s purpose!
- Break the generational curse of poverty and lack in your family. Being responsible for your calling can be taught to the next generation through systematic actions that can be duplicated over a long period of time.
- Should your life have more success and significance? How are you going to fix it? Get a mentor! Read why your stubborn ways have halted your blessings. Get there faster with better guidance. Chapter 6 is perfect for you.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
The eight simple philosophies that took Rod Smith from the projects to NFL Super Bowl stardom. After he fully mastered these principles, he knew it was time to publish them for others to use. Too many people are lost; they lack guidance and a strong support system to help them achieve the life they desire and deserve. Included, you’ll find stories of the real life struggles and successes Rod experienced, and perhaps in them you’ll discover answers you’ve been seeking to your own questions.
This playbook is simple, yet powerful.
They laughed when I said I had mastered eight philosophies of a seven-figure earner, but when my lifestyle changed, they begged me for my secret!
- Why I was chosen to show you a better way.
- What are you doing when no one is looking.
- Keeping the promises you made to yourself.
- Change your environment in two seconds.
- Death and life are in the power of the tongue.
- If you wouldn’t trade places with someone, then
don’t take advice from them.
- The easiest things to do are not always best.
- Never be the smartest person in the room.
- What you are grateful for multiplies.
- Why not you.
“It’s rare to find a professional athlete so transparent with honest advice in such an accessible format. This book will surely be a classic.“ – Marilyn Pierce, author of Ground Work Before Pound Work
“A fantastic book that belongs in the collection of every self respecting athlete.“ – Elizabeth Frisch, author of Mission to Million$
“Anyone who’s ever wanted to be able to take control of their life confidently can benefit from the down-to-earth knowledge in this book.“ – Jeffrey Alan Grine, author of Don’t Rack Your Brain, RockUrBrain
“If I could read only one book on perseverance, The Rod Effect is the one I would choose!“ – Gurunath Hari, author of The 6 Dimensions
“Powerful, practical and solid advice on personal development. Apply Rod Smith’s knowledge and you’ll feel much more confident in yourpursuit of significance.“ – Tan Choon Kiang, author of Life Makeover
“The Rod Effect cuts straight to the chase with 8 philosophies you need to make the most of the opportunities that come your way.“ – Jarod Anderson and T.L. Anderson, authors of Five Star Mentality
“It’s rare to find such honest advice in such an accessible format. This book will surely be a classic.“ – Berns David Lucanas, author of Time Is Up!