Addicted to Life! How I Went from Homeless to Extraordinary Success and Happiness in a Short Period of Time will show you how to push beyond that plateau and experience the true success you deserve!
Armed with only an eighth-grade education, the author went from a homeless, toothless, unemployable drug addict to being a homeowner, multiple business owner, church board member, loving husband, involved father, youth leader, and Sunday school teacher, finding success beyond his wildest dreams and expectations. In this book, he will show you how you can do it too!
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
You do NOT have to wait until the pain of changing is less than the pain of staying the same before you take advantage of the numerous opportunities that are all around you.
- Anybody can have their own business—and that includes you.
- The only thing stopping you from achieving your dreams is you.
- Fear is normal, but you don’t have to be paralyzed by it anymore.
- It’s not always going to feel like you‘re making progress.
- It does not matter where your starting point is.
- You’re striving for progress, not perfection.
- Learn how the Law of Exposure affects you every day.
- Taking massive action is a mindset that can be learned.
- Be done with settling for good enough.
- Be sure your achievements do not hinder your main objective.
- Discover why full-rounded success is the only way to true happiness.
- The timing for you to take it to the next level will never be perfect.
- Get the confirmation you’re looking for by making the right decisions.
Author of POSITIVITHINK™: How to Thrive, Not Just Survive
“Powerful, practical, and solid advice on breaking the barriers of your comfort zone. Apply Rob’s knowledge, and there’s no stopping you from achieving your dreams.”
Author of Reignite: Regain a Better Body, Better Health, and Turbo Charge Your Energy
“Rob challenges his readers there is no better time to change than NOW.”
Speaker, Coach, Teacher, Mentor
Author of 101+ Ways to Overcome Life’s Biggest Obstacles
“What an unbelievable transformation! The stories will keep you riveted, make you laugh,and have you believing anything is possible.”
—Sheri Lynn Riley
Singer, Songwriter, Speaker
Author of Prayer Flash! Snapshots of Abundant Living