Rich Clouse (2nd Book)
Debts never go away. Pain and lost wealth from student loans, (your own and your children’s), credit cards with high-interest rates are all part of our normal lives.
Rich Tactic Poor Tactic can show you a way to help eliminate your debt and create tax-free retirement income.
The exciting new book Rich Tactic Poor Tactic will help you understand just how much wealth you are losing by making payments on your credit cards, business equipment loans, and real estate loans. These expenses are losses, as they will never offer any return. Not only do you lose the costs themselves, but think of all the interest you could have earned. The concept of capitalization/banking helps control your cash and cash flow. It will put you in control of your major purchases for your personal and business life.
The comparison between borrowing from the bank or the equipment company, paying cash, or having your own capital account will surprise you. As you discover the benefits, you will surely wonder why no one has explained this strategy and concept to you before. Let me ask you a question: Would you prefer to send all of your payments to the banks or make those same payments to accounts that you control? Rich Tactic Poor Tactic will help you see how you can do that, so you can collect those profits instead of passing them off to other financial institutions.
You can have a powerful system for building wealth while eliminating debt. If you have been in business for several years, you probably did not anticipate the continuing costs of keeping your business in tune with advancements and technological changes. Do you think this will slow down or become less expensive? No! Have your personal expenses continued to escalate? Will they slow down? No! The solution to this problem is the power of capitalization planning. This will provide you with a reliable system that will help you manage these inevitable future cost increases. Not only that, but it will also help you develop additional tax-free income for retirement.
As your system evolves, you will loan money to your business to pay off loans or to cover new purchases. The old payment that would have been paid to the bank
is sent instead to your personal account, and your business can take the same tax deduction. Personally, you will have the cash to become the “bank” instead of sending money to the banks. The difference is that you are receiving the payments, so the money will grow for you and not for the bank. We will be there every step of the way for your business to provide you and your accountant with everything you need for this profitable change. Rich Tactic Poor Tactic will set you on a financial road that will carry you to a position in which you are in control of cash flow and debt, in a way you never thought possible before. Sink your teeth into this new, exciting way to look at today’s and tomorrow’s debts and bank on those profits instead of letting the banks profit off of you!
LEARN HOW TO. . .
- Break the cycle of business and personal debt and the recurring need to go into more debt to purchase up-to- date equipment and household In short order, you will see the power of capitalization planning. This book details a powerful system that will enable you to eliminate your business and personal debt while saving more for retirement.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES. . .
Eliminate Debt. Create cash that leads to more wealth. Create tax-advantaged dollars while they grow and spend tax-free later. Decide whose money you want to use – the bank or yours. Make unstructured payments instead of structured payments on your debts. No need to qualify for loans and set your own payment plan.
How to borrow at 5% payback at 6% and make more than 1%. The Top Benefit of Rich Tactic Poor Tactic is that it provides a systematic way to help eliminate personal or business debts sooner without spending any additional money.
- If there was a better & more efficient way to pay off your debts – when would you want to know?
- Capitalization provides you with money you control and can
- We all know what we know, or at least think we do, the book will teach you a better, faster way to eliminate your
- Do you have more ways to pay for your Major Purchases – other than borrowing or paying cash? The goal of Rich Tactic Poor Tactic is to teach you two ways that will let you keep that money that would have gone to
- The book compares common but too often unknown ways to pay for your major purchases, giving you options you weren’t aware you
- Capitalize and put LUC (liquidity, use, and control) of your money on your side!
- Money is hard to keep; you must earn it, pay taxes on it and decide where to put If you would like to know if you should use the money for major purchases after you have worked so hard to earn it and get it back to use again – read on.
- Learn how one dollar can do 3 or 4 jobs for
- Think of all those business or credit card payments you’ve made on those loans. Wouldn’t you love to be able to recycle that money and use it again, to invest back into your business or your retirement? Are those lending institutions ever going to give any of those payments back? No, but this book will teach you how to use the same money over and over again!
- My clients have paid debts off sooner, saved interest, made significant purchases, bought their own real estate for their business and still had money left over as tax-free You can have the same success by using capitalization strategies.
- Have banks, equipment companies, and credit card companies made too much money from you? From student, equipment, real estate, business, car, and all sorts of loans, it is likely that you’ve lined their pockets nicely while emptying your With these proven capitalization strategies, you can keep the money you earn instead of giving it to the banks.
- You will have a process that gives you control of your money.