Why are so many people content with average health, year after year as long as they can handle everyday duties? Why do many remain sick and helpless, relying on doctors and health professionals alone to restore their health, while taking endless medications that often do little to actually improve the condition they are prescribed for?
In addition, many people seem to be helpless about controlling their weight, while some are relying on quickfix pills to eliminate symptoms instead of uncovering the real source of their health problems.
It appears that too many people do not trust or rely on the power of their own mind and body. With the exception of a few acute conditions and injuries, the body IS ABLE TO RECOVER from sickness and rebuild itself to optimum health. There is no guarantee that a targeted diet and regular exercise will provide optimum health. However, having a sound mind and optimizing the body’s natural healing capacity provides a better solution.
You will learn…
- How to have an improved quality of life and vitality.
- You can set a definite plan for your health and put it into action.
- The importance of nutrition and digestive health towards your overall health goals.
- How to stay focused on what you really want, whether it’s your health or general life goals.
- The myths about health and why your old thoughts may be holding you back.
- The secrets to solve your health issues now and forever.
- To discover and give yourself a great reason to remain healthy.
- What part your subconscious mind plays towards your health and well-being.
- To understand the symptoms of most diseases, and how to be more in touch with your body’s signals.
- To collect and evaluate information from your past or childhood life that may be your health barrier.
- Simple steps that will help you lose stubborn weight.
In these pages you will uncover…
Revelations about releasing the power that already exists in your mind and body to bring you the healthy and energetic life you have always wanted.
You will learn valuable lessons on how to reach optimum health and enjoy a vibrant lifestyle.
- How deeply-rooted thoughts in your subconscious could be stopping you from reaching your health and fitness goals.
- How to effortlessly reset your priorities so your health becomes the most important.
- The risks of relying entirely on your doctor or health professional for your health.
- How to train your body to thrive on foods you eat, eliminating the need to take pills.
- How everyday exposures may be the reason you never feel as vibrant as you should.
- Develop and consistently practice healthy habits effortlessly.
- How to improve your sleep and maintain high energy levels throughout the day.
- Steps to get started on a running or exercise routine and how to maximize the effectiveness of your current program.
- Gain deeper self-awareness, discover the causes of your health problems and make positive changes.
- How to take control of your stress levels and keep them in check.
“This book definitely changes the way you handle your health! STOP THE PILLS gives you great insight and information. If you are struggling with certain areas of your health, then read this book.” – Gerry Robert, Author of The Millionaire Mindset
“Randolph has finally provided a book that explains in simple terms how to handle many health situations and conditions. This is not just another health book, it contains great information that will help anyone who has the desire to improve their health.” – Dr. Samira Yousefi,Author of Diet Peace
“STOP THE PILLS is a practical guide for anyone serious about taking control of their health. Very motivating and educational.” – Rhonda Uretzky, Author of The Blissful Warrior
“This empowering book takes you step by step through the journey of discovering your health issues, understanding them and making changes, an absolutely brilliant method that will allow you to recognize the psychological reasons for being unhealthy or overweight.” –
Dr.Andrea Maxim, ND, Author of MAXIMized Health
“STOP THE PILLS is an amazing success guide to program your mind; to think and act differently in relation to your health choices.” –
Nicole Normand, Author of Why Not You?
“This is a great book for parents who want to establish healthy habits for their children and avoid the mistakes that lead to unhealthy choices later in their children’s life. A must read for you and your family.” –
Jarod A. Anderson and T.L. Anderson, Author of Five Star Mentality
“What a fantastic, straightforward and honest book on how to have optimal health and prevent disease. Congratulations Randolph!” –
Martha Lee-Quek, Author of Restful Fitness