Entrepreneurs and Corporate Leaders often find themselves in a fire fighting mode because their Next Line Leadership team either lack competence, confidence, commitment and/or ownership.
These Entrepreneurs and Corporate Leaders often find themselves under stress and end up creating a limiting belief about what’s possible to be achieved as a team.
Goals set are either safe or are often missed, stakeholders are left unhappy, stress levels are high or the team is complacent and team members are disengaged. In such an environment, leadership is just a jargon used for describing something abstract and unreal.
Entrepreneurs and Corporate Leaders need a proven system of engaging with their teams:
- To develop competence of team members on-the Job.
- Set & achieve goals that are challenging, inspiring and engaging.
- Solve the REAL problems at the root cause level rather than the symptoms level.
- Manage performance on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to stay on track and achieve break through goals.
- Learn a Proven System of Leadership which can allow you to balance between Strategic Growth, Operational Excellence and People Development.
- Learn how to engage people to build a High Performance Team.
- Learn what have been the Success Mantras of Inspiring CEOs and Entrepreneurs.
- Learn the Leadership Philosophies of India’s 50 Great Workplaces.
In These Pages You Will Uncover…
- Why leaders get stuck in a fire fighting mode?
- What is the truth behind motivation and performance?
- A simple, practical, proven and powerful system for accelerating performance and profits.
Produce Breakthrough Results, Effortlessly!
- The Bugs – Why Leaders get stuck in Fire Fighting?
- P.A.C.E – The System of Success
- Aspiration – What’s your World Cup?
- Awareness – Know which Screw to Turn
- Analysis – Break the Glass Ceiling
- Action Plan – Be a Catalyst, not Cattle
- Achieve – Climbing the Everest
- Energy – People follow your Energy, not your Plans
a. Special Section 1.1: Stories of Inspiring Icons
i. Failing Failure – The Story of Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
ii. Change for Happiness – The Story of Ashok Soota
b. Special Section 1.2: Story of Inspiring Entrepreneurs & CEOs
i. Rewriting fate with faith – The Story of Grand Master Akshar
ii. The Eternal Explorer – The Story of S.Valmeekanathan
iii. A bag full of surprises – The Story of Nina Lekhi
iv. Meaningful Madness – The Story of Mukesh Punmiya
v. The Incorrigible Optimist – The Story of Chenraj Roychand
vi.The Pursuit of Happiness – The Story of Kumaravel C K
vii. The Conscious Capitalist – The Story of Samit Ghosh
viii. A hopeless romantic meets a diligent innovator – The Story of Lavanya Rastogi and Vineet Agrawal
ix. Won with Nature – The Story of Gaurav Dublish and Siddharth Sood
x. Valuing Value – The Story of Ashwin Kandoi and Abhijit Junagade
9. Lead Silently – Be a Facilitator
a. Special Section 2: 50 Leadership Philosophies from India’s Great Workplaces
“So many people fail to understand and recognize dementia patient’s behaviors. Reading the tips in this book will help anyone overcome these obstacles and succeed.” – Patsy Goh, author of Burden No More
“The information in this book just works. I knew there should be an easy way to provide adequate care and apply it effectively and this is it.” – Elma Alorro Dionela, author of How To Turn Scars Into Stars
“As a how-to guide, this book contains everything you may need to know. Brimming with straightforward strategies anyone can use to overcome the key fears associated with dementia and caregivers.” –
Helga DeSousa, author of Calmness
Have question? Email or Call Us Now