Discover the ten laws and twenty-five tips to start and grow your business!
If you have always wanted to start your own business but don’t know how or who to ask, ENTREPRENEURSHIFT™ is for you!
Radin Ikram, an entrepreneur and accomplished business development coach, helps you cut short the process for you to start your business and dramatically boost your bottom line, so you can get on the fast track to realizing your dreams. Best of all, the crystal-clear, real-life lessons gained from his years of experience can be put to work in your business immediately!
Learn the ten laws Radin has embraced in his own entrepreneurial journey to build his business and how these have helped others build their businesses, too, based on the timeliness principles. Uncover his twenty-five tips to cut the process short and transform your business.
LEARN HOW TO…
- Find the right recession-proof business for you.
- Get into the entrepreneurial mind-set for success.
- Create a strong foundation for your business growth.
- Build long-lasting relationships with your customers.
- Create a platform for consistent, continuous success.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
ENTREPRENEURSHIFT™ your business to the next level!
- What are recession-proof businesses?
- Discover how to quickly get your business off the ground.
- Know why time is worth more than money in business.
- Learn the difference between being a leader and being a manager.
- What is salesmanship, and why this is the most important aspect of ENTREPRENEURSHIFT™?
- Why do you need to set the end in mind for your business?
- Why is being consistent better than being excellent?
- Cash flow is the key to your business survival.
- Marketing is the engine for your business growth.
- Differentiate between a shopper and a customer.
- Taking care of customers is crucially important for the long- term survival of your business.
“A must-read for anyone who wants to get on in business.” – David and Tammy Stanley, authors of FREEDOM = (TIME+MONEY)2
“So many people fail to get into the entrepreneurial mind-set. Reading the tips in this book will help anyone overcome that obstacle and succeed.” – Sherry Brantley, author of STEPP (Start to Exercise Personal Power)
“It’s rare to find such honest advice in such an accessible format. This book will surely be a classic.” – Michael Cavitt, author of The “R” Effect
“This excellent book shows you how to get going and keep going on the exciting journey to entrepreneurial success.” – Brian Tracy, author of Maximum Achievement