Why do some sales people struggle to hit their quotas and others just seem to hit their numbers effortlessly? Why do most businesses fail in the first few years and others skyrocket? It all comes down to their sales! You don’t have to be pushy, sleazy or manipulative to become a great sales person. This book will show you a new, simple, and effective approach to become a sales rock star without pressure tactics or tricks.
To sell products and services by building relationships with your clients, over-delivering on value, creating attraction; have prospects coming to you and asking to buy from you instead of you chasing after them. No cold calling, no door to door knocking, and no manipulation tactics.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- Position yourself as the expert in your field so your clients come to you.
- Identify buying triggers.
- Build authentic and lasting relationships with your clients.
- Believe in what you are selling and turn your prospects into believers.
- Sell by educating.
- Creating an irresistible offer that your client can’t refuse.
- Appeal to emotion.
- Give stuff away to get more than you thought possible.
- Sell for a non-salesy sales person.
- Look at sales in a completely new way.
“Many people fail to sell effectively. Here is a powerhouse book of tips, tactics and approaches for any sales person that simply works. Reading the tips in this book will help anyone overcome any sales related obstacle and succeed. A fantastic book!”
Speaker and international bestselling author of The Millionaire Mindset, Multiply Your Business, and Publish a Book & Grow Rich
“This is not another sales book full of manipulative strategies and ways to pull a fast one on the client. This book is about being the most authentic, honest and powerful professional that you can be. After reading this book you will realize how simple and rewarding a career in sales can be. It’s absolutely brilliant!”
—Shaun Bicego, Author of The Happiness Effect