Mike Manzolini & Sun Yong Kim-Manzolini
How can a relationship work when you and your spouse are so opposite to each other? Learn to give and take, sacrifice, and compromise. In this book, the authors share their personal experience as a young retired couple and how they handle daily frustrations using effective communication and knowing the difference between listening and hearing when it comes to what your spouse or significant other is saying. Learning to love your partner’s silly ways becomes an expression of freedom and happiness.
It also includes how to make more money as a retired couple and enjoy your dream life. How can you retire early? When should you retire and how old do you have to be? There’s no age limit. If you make good money and learn investing skills, you can multiply your money and retire anytime. Most people work till the required retirement age of 67-75 or longer.
Learn how to argue without fighting and at the same time celebrate your similarities and honour your differences. Also learn how to manage and diversify your money and nurture your family into having healthy relationships.
LEARN HOW TO…
- Face the fact that the person we are with is not the person we thought they were when we were dating The more we get to know each other, the more we learn we are the opposite of each other. Learn to be patient and honest with each other and to communicate, sacrifice, and compromise.
- Take your relationship to the next There are so many ideas and things couples can do, such as investing in each other, finding out each other’s goals and dreams and helping each other reach them, encouraging your spouse, finding ways to do things and following up with action. Perhaps those goals and dreams can be reached together as a couple for better life.
- Have a successful relationship when you communicate, listen to each other with your heart, are honest with each other, do things together, complement each other, show respect to one another, try new adventures, go on a date once a week, and treat it like it’s your first.
- Gain the skills to invest and multiply your income and retire Why is it necessary to learn how to multiply your income? So you don’t run out of money after you retire. Enjoy retirement without worrying about running out of money or having to work.
- Make your relationship work despite being so opposite to each It doesn’t always work out, which is why you see a lot of divorces nowadays. Sometimes it’s easier to throw in the towel or end the relationships altogether rather than make the relationship work. It’s harder to stay together because it means both partners have to work together.
- Have a successful relationship and take it to the next A lot of couples have a “relationship”. Know what kind of relationship are you in. Is it positive or negative?
- Create more Where can you go or what can you do to make more money? How many more jobs should you work? What kind of job should you do? Learn how to have more money when retired versus when you were working.
- Be creative, think outside the box, and be willing to take chances or opportunities and follow them up with actions. Do you want to retire early? How early should you retire? Do you want to start a business or maintain your current business?
- Overcome daily stress, have a successful, positive relationship and take it to the next level.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
We will share how communication is the #1 key to a successful relationship no matter what culture, background, or past you have.
- Let’s face it: everyone has daily frustrations. It’s how we handle them each day that makes a difference in our daily We will share how we handle frustrations individually and as a couple, and how to develop healthy and wealthy habits.
- Effective communication is key to a successful It could make or break your relationship. If you don’t communicate with each other, then nothing can be accomplished, and you may not move forward.
- Learning to love your partner’s silly ways is essential for healthy relationship. Do respect your spouse, but at the same time don’t make fun of them for their After all, it’s their way of expressing their feelings of happiness and freedom.
- A healthy relationship takes teamwork. We have to know the difference between listening and Listen with your heart and don’t just nod your head or say OK or yes. Also praise and encourage each other.
- Managing and diversifying your money is essential to a happier and healthier There’s a saying that money can’t buy love or happiness, but it sure helps more than we can realize. We work so hard to make money, yet we focus on spending instead of diversifying the money we make. If you diversify your money, it will last longer and you can achieve your goals and dreams.
- Blended family strategies: There are no big secret strategies for blended families. It can be a big challenge when you have two or three families you’re trying to blend so that everyone can get You just have to make the same rule for everyone, especially for the kids. It helps families to be closer to each other, and there are no “your kids” or “my kids” conversations. After all, two adults can fall in love, get divorced, and fall in love again with another person.
- Life after retirement: Do you ever wonder what or how your life will be like after you retire? It can be great, boring, or the pits, or unsure if you don’t have enough money to stay It all depends on who you ask or talk to.