With the growing number of children diagnosed with ADHD, this brings attention to the many challenges faced by parents who have ADHD-diagnosed children and other behavioural or learning disabilities. The author provides usable tips on how to overcome the difficulties of ADHD, and points the way for creating a successful future for your child. She offers appropriate coping strategies and excellent tools for improving life, not just for your child, but for your entire family. The journey always begins with parents, so author Michelle Watson reveals the challenges faced by many mothers including abuse, depression and fear. Overcome And Rise Above advises readers on how to break out of the cycle of failure and doubt, and will set you and your family on a pathway of success.
To take hold of your child’s future, overcome fear, let go of resentment and develop faith with perseverance in this mind-blowing journey.
Uncover In These Pages…
The secret of how to forgive and let go of your past in order to have a successful future. the labels in society are many but this book reveals to you the power of how to remove the stigma that has been holding you and your children captive. Life can sometimes be very stressful, but with the right information, it becomes easier.
BREAK-FREE AND EXPERIENCE THE WIND UNDERNEATH YOUR WINGS OF SUCCESS.
• Never let fear hold you back.
• A label is only a label when you allow it to stick, so it is you that determines who you truly are.
• Life throws many hurdles at you; whether you choose to leap determines the ones you will get over.
• Develop healthy relationship with your child, and give them hope against all odds.
• Never allow yourself to be deceived by fear. Embrace faith and take action.
• Your environment plays an important role in you and your child’s life.
• The pathway to success lies in making the right choices, as your decision today determines the outcome of tomorrow.
• Perseverance is the key to getting the results you need, so never give up after you have stumbled. Pick yourself up, examine what made you fall and learn from your mistakes.
• A great mind sees solutions, so in every circumstance focus on the way to overcome problems, rather than obsessing over what caused them.
• Be strong; recognise your weaknesses and work on them. Figure out your strengths and develop them.