Employee engagement is the leading driver of productivity and retention issues in organizations today. As a leader, you have a direct impact on how engaged your teams are.
Through the unique perspective of the motorcycle metaphor, the author takes you on a journey of discovering your leadership and how you can impact people around you. You will learn what gets in the way of engaging teams and specifcally, what you can do to impact the situations positively. You will learn how to create an environment of success for your team to experience and work through diffcult situations with your group and individuals.
The journey starts with understanding what drives you and connecting your team to that same drive. You will discover how to attract your tribe of people and build the support you need to be successful as a leader in today’s environment.
Leading and engaging employees takes more than team building exercises and speeches from the podium. It takes leaders who connect to what is important to them and their teams. Great leaders set the direction and lead by example while at the same time looking behind them to ensure their people are always with them.
LEARN HOW TO…
Develop yourself into a high impact leader where your team connects to your drive.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- How to understand your impact on others and how to leverage it.
- How to connect to your drive and passion in order to bring your team closer to you.
- The power of tapping into your vulnerability to inspire your teams.
- How to effectively ask for help in any situation.
- How to take risks at the right time to set you apart and attract the people you want in your organization.
- How coaching can unlock the potential and drive of your people.
- How effective feedback points your future leaders where they need to grow.
- How to create an environment where your people will experience success.