Wouldn’t you rather be a traveler than just a tourist? Do you dread encountering crowds of people when you travel to popular destinations? How would you feel if you could actually relax and enjoy yourself in a quiet, serene environment when you go on trips, whether alone or with your friends and family?
Now is the time for you to take charge of your travel experience. This book will help you plan your travel more effectively, so you can experience relaxation and peace of mind, while minimizing exposure to lines, crowds, and noise.
- Decode common traveler behavior and habits to realize stress-free travel.
- Select lesser-known but wonderful destinations.
- Schedule your activities at the most popular locations and avoid the largest crowds.
- Minimize air travel stress and determine when it makes more sense NOT to fly.
- Choose lodging that will enhance your relaxation.
- Handle travel situations where things don’t go as expected.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
Experience the freedom to travel NOW! Realize that you don’t always have to be where the crowds are. You really can do it differently and actually relax on your vacation, whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, by yourself or with others. This is Travel Your Way™!
Putting a little extra effort into planning your trip will eliminate much of the stress associated with throngs of tourists that many travelers dread. The book is the ultimate go-to guide to achieve your ideal travel experience.
You really can discover the true freedom of a real vacation, as a traveler in control of his or her destiny rather than a tourist who allows everyone and everything else to control you. With a little extra planning, you will discover what it is like to have a popular destination mostly to yourself or even find those secret hidden destinations you can claim as your own.
- Learn how a little more planning can go a long way to an even more enjoyable travel experience.
- Visit and explore the secret corners of the world.
- Discover the joy and freedom of a road trip, and realize that getting there really can be half the fun!
- Go native when selecting a place to stay at your destination.
- Unravel the secrets to minimizing the stress of air travel.
- Use the Pre-Trip Checklist to ensure all necessary items are addressed before you go so you’ll reduce stress during your trip.
- Use the What to Bring Checklist to help you pack more efficiently.
- Includes a quick-reference, comprehensive list of all travel services, resources, and destinations included in the book.
- In the bonus chapter, learn how the author has successfully applied the travel tips in the book on real trips.