Meor Amer Reza
All parents want their child to be successful in life. However, many take the easy way of transferring almost all child development responsibilities over to others. Common excuses parents use are: No time, no ability and no knowledge. As a result, their child does not grow up to be the successful adult they wanted them to be, and this eventually develops into a feeling of regret when they realize that it’s all too late.
The Greatest Gift will open your eyes to the treasures that you already have in your child and how you, as a parent, can bring them to greatness.
Discover why your child is the greatest gift that you will ever have and how you can nurture and develop this huge gift. You will also learn why it is crucial to start as early as possible while they are still in their childhood years. You will learn how you can take your child to the next level, no matter what situation they are in now.
In these pages you will uncover…
- Understand the true gift that your child possess and take them from
mediocre to extraordinary
- Emerging bigger than any difficulties your child faces in life
- Truly understanding and appreciating your greatest gift by going inside
- The guiding root of all success and achievements
- Why you need to plant the seeds early and cannot afford to wait any
- How your child should be prepared to achieve their dreams
- Why you need to give first whatever that you want or wish for
- Changing your perspective completely by doing all these through
- The most basic unit to nurture success – the home
- How you can start taking action now!
“The Greatest Gift shows you how you can personally take charge of your child’s development while at the same time prosper in your career. You will discover the great things that you will be missing if you do not take charge on your children’s upbringing.” – Mehjabeen Abidi, Author of Bringing Order to Chaos
“Meor Amer Reza’s story about his son Adel and how he used that experience to take his life to another level is both inspiring and touching. The great thing about his book is that it explains why you don’t have to be anything extraordinary or different in your life before you can start helping others!” – David Teo, Author of Friends Helping Friends to Become Richer
“The Greatest Gift deals with material achievements and personal values. A must read for parents who want their child to become successful in every facet of life and to grow into the person that you can be proud of.” – Nathaddeus Tan, Author of The Success Gene