Why does being a success seem so complicated? We wonder if we have what it takes to reach our dreams. We search endlessly for the so-called right answers to big questions: Who we are, why we are here, what we are supposed to do as a leader, and whether or not we are truly equipped to succeed. Along the way, we get caught up in our failures and disappointments rather than allowing them to launch us into a realm of new and exciting opportunities and possibilities.
The Six C’s Of Leadership will assist you in your journey towards understanding and action. Insight is a good beginning, and effective action will translate those insights into meaningful results. You will be inspired to undertake success practices that will have a significantly positive impact on your life, leadership, and your overall well-being and that off all those around you.
- Tired of looking everywhere for answers? Find the guidance you want, starting with yourself!
- Wondering how successful people do it? Start practicing their criteria for success today!
- Wishing for practical steps to give your life and work purpose and direction? Learn and begin!
- Are you unsure of what is getting in the way of your success? Time to make real progress towards the life you truly want!
- Do you assume joy is reserved only for extraordinary people? Rediscover your own joy and follow it!
- Wonder if you can sustain your success? Stop wishing and start!
In These Pages You Will Uncover…
This is not just another how-to book. If you apply your learning from these pages, you will quickly discover that this is really a passionate invocation for committed action from the leader in you!
- Know who you are and what your true purpose is.
- Finally understand what it is that keeps holding you back.
- Know that you belong exactly where you are.
- Recognize your claim to leadership.
- Life’s significant moments shape us.
- Some leaders are born; others are awakened.
- Move beyond personal setbacks.
- Value yourself, the true cure for failure.
- Be the difference in your life and the lives of others.
- Ask meaningful questions that evoke real answers.
- Learn the language of successful leaders.
- Find your ultimate move-forward answers.
“The Six C’s Of Leadership reveals the ways that we get in our way of success. It sheds light on how we let non-success from the past affect today’s results. This book offers action steps to practice successful leadership behaviors.”
Foo Chee Fong, author of Why My Score Is Better Than Yours
“The Six C’s Of Leadership not only gives the inspiration to move forward but also concrete ideas to apply and improve leadership competency.”
Cynthia Davis, author of In Search Of Wisdom
“The knowledge of this book can both applied in business and personal life. Read this book to discover and recognize the leadership characteristics in you, and begin to define your Leadership Way.”
Jarod Anderson and T.L. Anderson, authors of Five Star Mentality
“The Six C’s Of Leadership is readable, full of personal examples anyone could relate to, with easily applied straightforward strategies. It’s rare to find such honesty in an accessible format.”
Elizabeth Frisch, author of Mission To Million$
“Anyone who’d ever wanted to be able to lead confidently can benefit from the down-to-earth knowledge in this book.”
Alexander Robert Figueroa, author of Assess This!