Leading schools in the 21st century is often difficult and overwhelming. Educators and school leaders are facing complex challenges and massive disruptions due to technological advances, globalization and multiple generational perspectives. These challenges are having a significant impact on the number of educators willing to take on leadership roles in our schools today.
In the next few years we will face a crisis in leadership as baby boomers around the world retire, leaving a multitude of vacant Principal and Head of School positions that most Gen X and Gen Y are not motivated or inspired to undertake.
This book outlines a powerful way forward for School Leaders today and in the future to use innovation and creativity to successfully lead schools and empower 21st Century Learners.
To be a successful new generation 21st century school leader. Discover the drivers of change for the future of learning along with powerful strategies, tools and habits to enable you to successfully prepare your students for their future.
Uncover In These Pages…
Fast track your leadership success using powerful and proven strategies, habits, tools, including creativity and innovation.
• The state of education today.
• What education means for millions of students around the globe.
• Our complex and demanding world.
• The new generation gap.
• Why leadership really matters.
• The drivers of change and the implications for learning.
• How we can create the future.
• What are Eduvators and Edupreneurs.
• What education means for 58 million children around the world.
• How to become an extraordinary 21st Century School Leader.