How can divorce work better – for everyone involved? Who should you turn to for help, how best can you protect your children from the fallout and how can you avoid going broke along the way?
The family unit will always exist – it’s just a divorced family unit. In Maureen’s upcoming book Divorce 2.0, you will learn how to enjoy your ‘new’ family unit without the kids being devastated. You will realize that fighting through lawyers and the courts is a big waste of time and money.
If you are taking your ex to court over what amounts to $1,000 and it is costing you $10,000, you need to re-examine!
Maureen shares the key reasons ‘why’ is it important to seek help from other professionals thus enabling you to come to a quicker, less painful divorce both emotionally and financially. She shows you how to choose, and where to go to get help from experts such as: mental health professionals, a mediator, a financial divorce specialist and a divorce coach or life coach
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- How to stay friends with your ex-spouse.
- Ways to protect your children from the cruel legacy of divorce.
- How to keep your hard-earned money from the tax authorities.
- How you can avoid the biggest mistakes people make when divorcing.
- Everything you need to know about the financial end of divorce.
- A fair settlement process that benefits everyone in the family.
- The best kept secret in the industry – the alternative dispute resolution.
- Ways to get through the emotional side of divorce.
- If it is better to go to counseling and try to work it out; remember when moving on to the next relationship, you may not be leaving the issues behind – you are taking “you” with you.
“Comprehensive, focused and immediately useful, Divorce 2.0 is articulate and highly readable. The best of current thinking on divorce and a framework to navigate through the complexities. This should be recommended reading for all considering divorce.” – Gerry Robert, Founder and President of Black Card Books
“Divorce 2.0: The Secrets to a Friendlier Divorce Maureen offers the advice everyone considering divorce needs to read.” – Blair Mill, author of A Shot in the Wallet
“Maureen is a gift! Whether you have been through divorce, contemplating divorce or have been affected by divorce, Divorce 2.0 is a must read. Thank you Maureen, this book will encourage and help many, many families!“ – Dr. Eleanor Wint, author of I Like Me