If the old adage is true, that what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger, then Mary Hart should be a world-class weightlifter. Her book, Tough Lessons: Flight Nurse Learned How to Manage Turbulence in the Air and in Her Life, and You Can Too! inspires readers to think differently about how to manage the stress and roadblocks we all encounter in life. It teaches you how to set goals and take actions to achieve them, despite your circumstances.
Tough Lessons helps you reexamine your own hardships and learn how to turn them into positive actions. Read how Mary got through some extraordinarily difficult times in her personal life and career, and you will discover that the key to success and happiness is to never, ever give up. Learn how to do more, do it better, and never look back, even in the midst of crisis and turbulence.
- Break the cycle. Growing up poor isn’t a reason to stay poor.
- What happened in your past does not dictate your future.
- If you know where you are going, you will figure out how to get there.
- Give yourself time! Recognize that when you enter a state of learning, you are starting at a place of not knowing and moving toward conscious awareness of what you don’t know, to the final stage of unconscious competence.
- See how the power of team support can help you achieve your goals. Asking for help is not a sign of weakness but of great strength and wisdom.
Uncover In These Pages…
- Realize that growing up poor isn’t a reason to stay poor.
- Don’t live on excuses; instead of floundering in why you cannot, resolve to do and follow through.
- Having a goal or objective in life can lead to the unexpected.
- Stress, applied in the right way, can result in growth.
- Team support is a good thing.
- The skills you learn by understanding principles can take you to the next step.
- Implementing new ideas requires stamina.
- Overcoming health risks can be difficult.
- Family support is something to nurture.
- When learning, realize that you are starting at a place of not knowing and moving to conscious awareness, seeking the point of unconscious competence.
- No one cares for your money more than you do.
- Learn how family helped Mary overcome cancer.
- Can this flight nurse’s experience inspire you?
- Do you know that in any endeavor, you don’t know what you don’t know?
“Anyone who’s ever wanted to make a change in their life confidently can benefit from the down-to-earth knowledge in this book!” – Sherry Brantley, Author of STEPP (Start to Exercise Personal Power)
“A powerful, practical, and solid information on entering into a new phase of life, after the ‘job’ with confident. Apply Mary Hart’s knowledge and you’ll feel much more confident to make a decision to take action. It’s about getting started.“ – James R Johnson Jr., Author of The End of BS
“This book belongs in the collection of every self-respecting person desiring and willing to implement change.”
– Aquiles D. Tan Jr., Author of My Second Chance
“Here is a powerhouse book of information and ideas that you may have heard before about living your dreams.“
– Alexander Figueroa, Author of Asses This!
“Into your career working someone else’s dream? Tired of the same old politics every day? Even so, many people fail to take action. If you’re looking for answers to questions that have plagued you on how to make more income, get inspired, read this book.“ – Fabienne Slama, Author of Renaissance Woman
Have question? Email or Call Us Now