The Master Teacher will instruct you in vital spiritual theories and practices that most teachers never learned in education school. You will quickly learn to embrace the brokenness of the public education system so that you can appropriately apply your God-given gifts and talents to fx those problems. If you apply the principles in this book, you will fnd yourself stepping into the deep waters of faith and innovation, blazing a unique path toward improved educational opportunities for students that the current school system is leaving behind.
In these pages you will uncover…
- The pedagogy of Jesus Christ and what makes him “The Master Teacher.”
- Learn time-tested solutions for school transformations.
- Mentorship as the new discipleship.
- How understanding the image of God can fuel lasting, nonpartisan education reform.
- Why a knowledge-rich curriculum is a biblical concept.
- Why man being created in the image of God is the essential tenant to school transformation.
- Why addressing race and class equity in education is a spiritual mandate.
- The ultimate example of personalized learning.
- Why school funding formulas don’t need to be so complicated.
- Community engagement advice for school leaders.
- Restorative discipline practices: wise, weak, or a waste of time?
- The ultimate teacher evaluation metric that no one can argue against.
- Learning how to love is teacher professional development.
- Why serving others is the best character development program.
- Teacher prayer as the highest form of education advocacy!
“In our effort to raise test scores and graduation rates, we inadvertently diminished the greatest teaching tool a school could ever have: LOVE.”
– Marilyn Rhames