Margaret Haacker M.S. OTR/L
Are you tired of being confused about what you need to do to help your child succeed? Or are you still trying to figure out what is wrong or missing to help your child do well in school? Are you worried that your child is missing something and you do not know what it is? This book will give you all the secrets occupational therapists use to help improve students’ handwriting skills, social skills, communication skills, fine motor skills and learning skills.
Learn how to identify your child’s most positive characteristics and how to address the weak areas. Find out which activities help enhance these strengths and improve the weaknesses. You will read about simple activities you can perform at home with a small or no budget. Learn how to ask the staff at school questions in a professional manner to receive a quick response.
By reading The Parent Plan, you can identify your child’s weakness, start taking immediate action to help your child and awaken your child’s highest potential. Learn how to stop talking and start listening. Realize that you can stop and breathe because there are many solutions for you to try! When your child succeeds, you succeed. Uncover the secrets occupational therapists use to help students succeed in every aspect of life. Take action now to make a difference in your child’s life!
Learn How To…
- To give the right activities at the right time to help enhance your child’s strengths and to improve on weaknesses.
- To identify your child’s most powerful characteristics and to address the areas that need improvement.
In These Pages You Will Uncover…
- The simple activities you can perform at home with little to no budget.
- How to ask the staff at school questions in a professional manner and receive a quick response.
Learn all the simple tricks occupational therapists use to maximize function in children.
- Identify your child’s weaknesses.
- Awaken your child’s highest potential.
- Stop talking and start listening.
- Stop and breathe as there are many solutions for you to try.
- Say goodbye to stress.
- Start taking immediate action to help your child.
- If your child succeeds, you succeed.
- Take action now to make a difference in your child’s life.
- Learn the secrets occupational therapists use to help students succeed.
- Fight for your child to succeed because no one else will.
“Teaching children leadership skills, team work and the importance of helping other people in need are the key steps to success. The Parent Plan will cover these areas and help you help your child be great leaders in the future.”
Carl Johnson, President of the Cambria Heights Kiwanis Club, Youth Development Leader, New York
“Margaret Haacker shares essential professional advice and personal lessons she has learned throughout her life. She outlines strategies that help parents help their children succeed and achieve their fullest and highest potential.”
Gerry Robert, Bestselling Author of The Millionaire Mindset