Ninety-two percent of independent health practitioners feel they do not have the skills, knowledge, or practical experience to build and run a profitable private practice. This book gives practitioners insights, tips, and strategies on how to create a company, improve revenue, and market themselves to be positioned as an expert in their field and become the “go to person” for their specialization.
Learn how to…
The most profitable and respected business leaders run their companies to generate maximum revenue, respect, and loyalty. Each strategy has been tested and implemented by the top CEOs to successfully create and grow booming private practices. By applying the principles described in this book, you too can reap the rewards in your business and personal lives.
In these pages you will uncover…
Transform your business from average to exceptional with easy to implement proven strategies.
- The 7 most important elements in operating a successful private practice
- How to make executive decisions promptly and precisely
- Why criticism is the best thing for your business
- How to deliver valuable services to the right audience
- Why the people you surround yourself with are so important
- Who to ask for help and when not to listen
- How to reach your goals in a short period of time
- Which prospects to approach and when to move on
- Bonus: How to balance your time to achieve extraordinary business results
“7 Habits of Highly Profitable Practitioners is packed with practical guidance for people who want to increase their business results, improve their career, and enhance their profits.” – Sindi Zilwa, Author of The Ace Model
“At a time when graduates from alternative medicine schools desperately need to share their knowledge and build their own practices, Krysta Woo provides a platform for execution that also guarantees business success… a balanced combination of knowledge and experience.” – Dr José Cross, Author of Business Is Booming
“7 Habits of Highly Profitable Practitioners will surely be the “go to” handbook of the century! The information covered is expansive and can be applied numerous times to consistently regenerate your revenue. These concepts are undoubtedly powerful especially when mastered and applied with such quality and precision.” –
Hari Gurunath, Author of The 6 Dimensions