Have you ever felt like you lost control of some area of your life? Have you wondered what your life could look like if you gained control over your subconscious mind?
Kirsten Bloomquist helps people to tap into their minds, using that magnificent force to benefit every area of their lives, increasing happiness, confidence, health and success. In Powernow™, Kirsten shares her most compelling secrets of how she teaches people to become the empowered person they’ve always wanted to be. You can effectively incorporate these proven methods to establish a powerful state immediately, even while in the face of opposition.
You can gain a better understanding of how your mind works. Master your mind to create the positive changes you desire: Feel more confident, release excess body fat, boost happiness and design a life you love. With the right mindset you can accomplish anything. Now you can discover how to successfully reprogram your mind to help you finally achieve your goals and step into your most powerful self.
In These Pages You Will Uncover…
- Gain an intimate knowledge of how the mind works and how to use it for your benefit.
- Switch from a failure mindset to a mindset of success.
- Overcome negative beliefs and past programming.
- Turn debilitating doubt into tremendous confidence.
- Use your subconscious mind to rapidly release excess body fat.
- Be bold and create booming success in business.
- Turn the daunting diagnosis around: Go from victim to victor.
- Create lasting happiness despite the current situation you’re facing.
- Develop exceptional belief in yourself.
- Step into your power, even at the darkest of times.
- Dramatically improve your sense of self-worth.
- Live your life with passion and purpose.
“Powernow™ is a must-read book. If you want to master your subconscious mind successfully this is the best book that will effectively teach you how to do it.” – Christine Louis De Canonville, author of The Three Faces Of Evil
“The information in this book simply works in such a straightforward way. Powernow™ is sure to be the go-to self-help book. This book is highly recommended to anyone wanting to improve their life.”– Suzanne Miles, author of Fork It
“Kirsten Bloomquist has done an outstanding job writing an enjoyable and easy to read book full of positive life-changing tips.” – Sheila Deb And Chandra Deb-Fox, authors of To Fight Or Not To Fight
“If you apply the practical knowledge from Powernow™, you’ll feel much more confident, happy and powerful- instantly!”– David And Tammy Stanley, author of (Time+Money)2
“If I could read only one book on the power of the mind and how to transform my life, Powernow™ would be the one book I’d choose!”– Chieko El-Jisri, authors of A Patient’s Perspective