Just about everybody has reported to a bad boss or knows someone else who has. Is your company suffering from the distress caused by an abrasive leader, in a way that it negatively impacts overall performance and the well-being of individuals?
Are you or other employees complaining, disengaging, and leaving the company because of the boss? Do you often hear stories of interpersonal aggression that seems impermeable to feedback and warnings?
Life is too short for people to work this way. No one should be stuck in an environment where they constantly question how long they can continue working under a difficult boss. Newer generations demonstrate far less tolerance for bad boss behavior and the result is very talented people walking out the door. Organizations cannot afford to write-off the trail of distress left behind by bad leaders as a cost of doing business.
If you want to put an end to bad boss behavior, help a valuable leader be successful, and achieve greater results, How to Fix a Bad Boss is for you. It is full of practical tips, insights, and results-oriented steps for both employer and employee to safely solve a bad boss problem in the long run.
LEARN HOW TO…
- Finally eliminate the trail of financial and interpersonal distress a bad boss creates, without firing that boss.
- Help bad bosses see the damage, alter their behavior, and develop effective strategies to change their approach.
- Create a path to success and greater results for employees, leaders, and the company.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- Break free from the damage bad boss behavior is inflicting on you and your company.
- Discover steps to help bad bosses see the damage, alter their thinking, and develop effective strategies to change their approach.
- Explore decision criteria to help you, and other employees, prevent a bad boss situation from catastrophically damaging career, confidence, and health.
- Identify common bad boss behaviors and why bosses resort to them.
- Quantify the financial impact and create a case for action that executives will believe.
- Uncover the emotional damage bad bosses inflict on the people around them and even on themselves.
- Realize truths that will change perceptions and help employees survive.
- Unveil common HR practices that feed the problem and how a few changes can prevent creating future bad bosses.
- Avoid short-lived solutions, terminations, lawsuits, and traps guaranteed to derail your efforts.