The relationship between African-Americans and police is often strained. The most common interactions occur during police traffic stops, and far too many of which have deadly outcomes. For this reason, every driver in your household should know what actions to take in order to minimize the potential of negative consequences.
Black and Blue was written to aid anyone that has problems interacting with police officers. Its goal is to encourage calm and peaceful encounters. No one wants themselves or their loved ones in the position of being in danger, and this book will help any citizen engage with police officers in a way that encourages a calm, peaceful encounter. Help yourself, your loved ones, and police officers get home safely by finding ways to ease the strain on the relationship between police and those in the black community.
LEARN HOW TO…
Interact with police officers without the emotional escalation that often ends in needless, sometimes deadly, tragedy.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- There is good and bad in every profession, including law enforcement.
- There’s a reason Black Lives Matter became a popular slogan, group, and movement.
- Criminals of every race usually commit the most crimes against people of their own race.
- It is the responsibility of each of us to share our knowledge with others.
- All police traffic stops can be peaceful or lethal, depending on your decisions.
- Cameras are the most reliable eyewitnesses and should be utilized whenever possible.
- There are unlimited ways to protest peacefully, and this country was founded on that principle.
- With a logical plan, focused effort, and commitment, all problems are solvable.
- Police officers help minority communities far more than they hurt them.
- There is great strength in forgiveness, and it is impossible to fully heal without it.