The majority of mothers, face many mental, financial, and physical challenges when it comes to handling the responsibilities of their jobs as well as taking care of their children. Many struggle to find any me time for themselves and parenting does not feel as fulfilling as it should, often resulting in post-natal depression. This condition affects family members, especially spouses, creating trouble in otherwise healthy marriages, when couples should be celebrating the births of their children.
Mother Industrialist helps busy moms find the perfect balance between motherhood and business success. This guide will motivate you and show you how to empower yourself through entrepreneurship that will allow you to live life on your own terms. Meet fifteen successful mommypreneurs in these pages and learn from their inspiring journeys.
LEARN HOW TO…
Finally spend more time with your family and children without worrying about to-do lists and money. You do not need to seek approval from your boss or superior to tend to your children. In this book, discover how to kick start your entrepreneurial journey without leaving your current job. Put the three P’s to work for you to create the most suitable platform to start your own successful entrepreneurship.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
Gain and maintain the perfect balance between motherhood and business so you can spend more time with your loved ones without worrying about to-do lists and money.
- Finding your passion, purpose, and profit (the three P’s) so you can kick start your entrepreneurial journey, working only part time.
- Learn from inspiring mommypreneurs who have found success in business and at home.
- Build a business that can generate passive income for you.
- What are the twelve attributes of being a mommypreneur?
- Discover how to start pursuing your dreams even during early motherhood.
- Get out of the rat race.
- Rely on entrepreneurship to give you more time with your children.
- Every single mother deserves to be an entrepreneur.
- Find out why mommies make the best entrepreneurs.
- Discover how you can use your passion to start a business.
- Use the power of the internet, the best platform for mothers to start any business.
- Change your children’s future for the better.