How can you overcome the power of negative self-talk, fear, low self-esteem and live life to your full potential while unleashing your magic into the world?
The Big Comeback will empower you to transform, to become well informed and to fearlessly live a satisfying life to your maximum potential. Many women struggle with low self-esteem, negative self-talk, and hatred on how their bodies look. Katinda Ndola shares strategies and tools that will help you overcome fear and low self-esteem, boost your confidence, eliminate self-sabotage and learn how to love yourself first, so you can live a fulfilling life. The book also focuses on providing strategies to help you avoid falling blindly into love traps, so you can avoid mentally and physically harmful or abusive relationships.
This book provides learning and support that will guide you in implementing tools to help you understand that taking small action steps every day will lead to a fulfilled, happier life.
“Unleash your magic into the world and be yourself, everyone else is taken.”
- You can finally break the cycle of fear and self-sabotage by employing the power of positive thinking and taking action.
- This powerful system will boost your personal growth and lead to an abundant life, one small action step at a time.
In These Pages You Will Uncover…
- The answers to life’s biggest questions, “Who am I? Why am I here? What is my purpose?”
- How to overcome fear, self-sabotage and limiting beliefs.
- How to appreciate the power of positive thinking, self-confidence and believing in yourself.
- The benefits of self-love and the power to answer that one question, “Who am I?”
- The importance of writing a love letter to your loving higher self.
- Why personal growth and knowledge empowerment are important and how to practice a growth mindset.
- Strategies on how to avoid procrastination and take small steps of action.
- The power of being a goal-digger and see what it can do to change your life.
- A step-by-step guide that will show you the benefits of writing a journal.
- How to spot potentially abusive relationships.
- The requirements you need to consider before finding love.
- A step-by-step guide to finding your life purpose and meaning.
- The mini-legacies that you are writing every day.