Karen M. Pierce
Finally, it is possible to escape from a life of compromise and conflict. No more heart-wrenching, guilt-ridden decisions balancing the see-saw of work and family responsibilities. No longer do you need to live with the stress of imminent failure because you just can’t keep all the balls in the air. This book shows you the power of integrating your life rather than attempting to balance it.
It’s My Time lays out a powerful system for creating and living the life you desire, the one you were designed to live – a rich, loving personal life, a dynamic, rewarding career, and the time to enjoy it all.
LEARN HOW TO…
- Break out of the Wonder Woman Wormhole of unending priorities, responsibilities, time constraints, stress, missed expectations and failed relationships.
- Exercise your superpowers with confidence.
- Take control of your time.
- Be more productive, less stressed, able to spend time on yourself.
- Enjoy your significant relationships.
- Be the wife, mother, daughter, and professional you want to be by integrating them into the life you long to live.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
Live uncompromised. Take charge of your career and cultivate a rich home life.
- Take control, design your life and integrate your work in it.
- Satisfy the demands of work and family without compromising your principles.
- Be more successful by doing less, better.
- Lead 9-5 in a 24/7 world.
- Conquer schedule schizophrenia.
- Take more time off and more time ON with the ones you love.
- Find strength and respect in ‘No’.
- Transform ‘have-tos’ into ‘want-tos’.
- Embrace setbacks with an opportunity mindset.
- Minimize conflict by creating more win-win opportunities.
- Embrace all the roles you play to fully be the person you were designed to be.
VP Customer Care at Infusionsoft and Executive Coach
“If you’re a woman who is ready to excel in all areas of your life instead of continuing to burnout from the traditional trade-off approach to work-life balance, it’s your time!
Karen is a passionate and knowledgeable coach who has packaged her wisdom in her new book, It’s My Time, a sure gift to any woman who is looking to thrive while having it all, on her own terms. Therefore, use this book as a guide to charter your very own path with peace and prosperity in all areas, minus the guilt of success that often plagues women in today’s workplace.
Cheers to a great journey ahead!”
Founder of The Image & Etiquette Institute and Author of The Art of A.R.C. – Appearance, Relationships, & Credibility: Your Guide to Mastering the 3 Silent Career Killers
“It’s My Time is masterfully written from personal experience. Karen M. Pierce is a natural encourager and champion for family-focused, career-driven women. Her words challenge women to be brave and bold when implementing the ‘how’ of “How do I do it all?” to create the life they love! This book is as if Karen is in your back pocket, and you want that!”
—Stephanie Brua, Educator
“It’s My Time is the roadmap through the Jumangi of professional life because Karen has lived it! Karen’s wit and charm, intermingled with experience will broaden your perspective while keeping you smiling the entire time. One of the best management books written. We are all fortunate to be able to learn from the very best.”
—Kathleen L Branch
Business and Aviation professional, philanthropist, Board of Trustees US Naval Academy
“All you wonder women out there will love this book! Karen is amazing. Her style is real, personal and draws you in from the first chapter. I found myself nodding furiously in agreement as she articulates the dilemma we find ourselves in these days . I loved the examples and practical ideas on how to live a life through purpose and conscious choices. Above all, Karen’s humanity shines through as she takes us on a journey to living a truly flourishing life. With this book, NOW is your time.”
Managing Partner InShineOut, Vistage Group Chair
“Karen’s straightforward approach mixed with wit and wisdom will have you rethinking how you approach your career and life.She definitely has been down the “Wonder Woman Wormhole,” and not only shares her path but the stories of successful women who learned how to take charge of their future and free themselves from the tyranny of too many priorities and lack of boundaries to follow their dreams. If you follow Karen’s advice and complete the practical exercises she has created,you will find renewed confidence as a leader, mother, and wife while shedding the guilt you carry when you try to do it all.”
Chief Inspiration Officer, Next Act Solutions