Have you ever been thrown an unexpected curve ball in life? Have you ever wondered why some people can overcome horrific events in their life and go on to live an even better, more fulfilled life – and you ask yourself, “How did they do that?” Have you ever wondered why most people live a totally different life than the life they really want to live?
Do you feel unfulfilled, unsatisfied, and unhappy even though you have successes in life? Do you feel like you are here for something ‘bigger’ than THIS?
In SHATTERED, Jennifer Kauffman shares her story and journey of healing naturally from the 2013 Boston Marathon Bombings. In this powerful, inspirational and transformational book, she gives you valuable insights and tools that will help you overcome any obstacle in your life and show you how you can create a life you LOVE….
These valuable tools will help you to:
- Identify what really matters to you!
- Let go of anything that is not serving you and your best interests!
- Break through your fears and create the results you say you want out of life!
- Show you how to design and create a life you love!
LEARN HOW TO…
- Turn your FEARs into rocket fuel that will propel you to achieve what matters most to YOU!
- Unleash the power ‘warrior spirit’ within yourself and move past the struggles in your life!
- Heal naturally!
- Create an amazing life that YOU LOVE!
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- Rise above trauma and live a life you LOVE!
- A true life story and lessons from the Boston Marathon Bombings.
- Face your FEAR — ‘Face Everything And Rise!’
- Transform the ‘bad’, and even ‘horrific’, events in our lives and go on living an empowered, amazing life!
- Jennifer used her love for adventure to go on a treasure hunt, looking for the ‘good’ that came out of her experience at the 2013 Boston Marathon Bombings and why that made a huge difference in her recovery.
- Alter your Mindset | The power of our beliefs, which led to Jennifer finding a way to heal 100% naturally from the injuries she sustained at the Boston Marathon Bombings.
- Re-wire’ your brain for success after trauma.
- TRUST your own instincts even when everyone around you may have different opinions.
- LET GO! Simply walk away peacefully from anything that does not feel right or is not supportive, uplifting and loving to you.
- Forgive those that hurt you so YOU can move forward in PEACE!
- Set healthy BOUNDARIES for yourself!
- Live each day as if it was a miracle because the truth is it is a MIRACLE!
- ASK for what you need and watch how the Universe responds!
- Why it is so important to foster an attitude of gratitude.
“Through my work with the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, The Success Principles, and my Breakthrough to Success training program, I have been exposed to many different people who have been on the path of self-improvement. Jennifer Kauffman and her book stand out—as a woman who has endured several traumatic experiences in her life, she has discovered a way to rise above these tribulations as a stronger, more resilient human being. Jennifer has written an inspiring and empowering book on overcoming trauma. She is a living example of how it is possible to heal naturally from trauma and go from merely surviving to thriving in life. Jennifer’s wisdom and insights will help you on your journey of healing trauma and to move forward and live a life you love.”
Author of #1 New York Times bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul series and author of The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
“Jennifer Kauffman’s Shattered is more than just a gripping true-life story. It is an informative and self-empowering presentation on the new science of behavioral epigenetics. Epigenetics reveals how images in the mind are translated by the brain into neurochemistry that, in turn, directly controls genetics and behavior. Jennifer’s engaging life story illuminates the science of how our thoughts, perceptions, and beliefs directly control our inner health and outer life experiences. Shattered’s story and insights offer a valuable opportunity to acquire the personal empowerment necessary to become the master of your fate rather than be the ‘victim’ of your life experiences.”
—Bruce H. Lipton, PhD
Cell biologist and lecturer, and internationally recognized leader in the “new” biology bridging the body-mind-spirit trinity. He is the bestselling author of The Biology of Belief, The Honeymoon Effect, and coauthor of Spontaneous Evolution
“Shattered is perhaps one of the most important books a person suffering from trauma could ever read. This book is about rising above trauma, discovering who you are along the way, and learning how to create a life you love! Jennifer Kauffman inspires, encourages, and empowers us to realize that no matter how difficult life can be at times, it is possible to rise above like a phoenix rising from the ashes. Shattered is a must-read book.”
—Deborah Sandella, PhD, RN
Award-winning psychotherapist, founder of the groundbreaking RIM method, and #1 international bestselling author of Goodbye, Hurt & Pain: 7 Simple Steps to Health, Love, and Success.
“Shattered is not only a gripping narrative of Jennifer’s experience being approximately 15 feet away from where the bomb exploded at the Boston Marathon finish line, but an even more gripping narrative of the trauma she endured living with survivor’s guilt and the painful scars that nobody could see. The miracle is that she was able to transform the trauma into a gift she has given to us all inside the pages of this amazing book.”
Bestselling author, founder of Yes to Success, Inc., and cofounder of Your Year of Miracles, LLC
“Shattered is a beacon of light and hope that the inner and outer resources for recovery from trauma and real healing are possible with persistence and determination. Jennifer’s courageous journey is inspirational and heartening—highly recommended!”
—Eileen Day McKusick
Founder of Biofield Tuning and author of Tuning the Human Biofield
“It’s hard to imagine how one can get away unscathed from an adversity such as the Boston Marathon bombing. Jennifer Kauffman was there, and she used that experience to make a positive change, not just on her life but on other people’s lives, as well. You will be utterly mesmerized by this book.”
Author of Unstoppable You
“You cannot control what life throws your way, you can only control how you choose to respond’ is one of the valuable lessons that this book will instill in you. This is an empowering book about healing and rising above the traumas in your life. It’s incredible!”
Author of 101+ Ways to Overcome Life’s Biggest Obstacles!
“Jennifer Kauffman did not only survive the Boston Marathon tragedy, but she ultimately thrived. In this book, she shares her inspirational journey of healing, overcoming obstacles, and living the life she loves and deserves. Her story will most certainly inspire women, such as those I’m working with now, to come to terms with their past and create their future. Live and fight your everyday battles, go grab her book now!”
Author of Doing Good and Doing Well
“For those who have suffered a traumatic experience or adversity in their life, I encourage you to read Shattered. This book will not only inspire you but also encourage and teach you how it’s possible to rise above trauma. As a trained psychiatrist who has overcome my own adversities, I can attest that you can’t heal if you’re hiding from yourself. Incorporating into your life what you read in her book will very likely help you along the path to transformation!”
—Dr. Ron Holt
Board-certified psychiatrist, motivational speaker, and author of the #1 international bestselling book Pride: You Can’t Heal If You’re Hiding from Yourself. Ron is passionate about issues relevant to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities, and is a leading advocate in the LGBT happiness and mental health world.
“We’ve all had times when our lives turned upside down. How do we avoid becoming a victim? How do we rebound? Jennifer’s inspiring story offers a practical path for us all.”
President of Learning Strategies
Have question? Email or Call Us Now