ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jason C. Campbell is gifted and experienced in the realm of real estate. He spent fifteen years in the mortgage industry and quickly rose to the upper echelon by being one of the highest-producing loan officers in the state of Texas. He was also a high-volume home investor. His strategies for home investing have generated multi-millions for both him and his clients. As a real estate broker, Jason is one of the top agents in Texas. His experience is unmatched, due to the sheer volume of homes Jason has helped his clients buy or sell.
Jason’s previous clients have said, “The only thing that rivals his knowledge in the industry, is his monumental and unforgettable sense of humor. He is the kind of person who has someone laughing within moments of meeting him, yet he is also full of wisdom that he is happy to share.”
Jason is a husband and a father of fourteen, a high-energy individual with a true commitment to remaining on the cutting edge in his field of real estate. He is also an author and entrepreneur.
This book is a step-by-step guide of what to do, and not to do, when it comes to buying and selling a home. Those who take this advice to heart will save a ton of money and reduce stress by leaps and bounds in what can sometimes be an overwhelming, expensive process.
LEARN HOW TO…
- Determine if you need a real estate agent, and choose the right one.
- Make wise real estate investments.
- Negotiate powerfully and properly.
- Move quickly and be ready when the time is right.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- How to maximize the sale of your current home, or save a ton of money when you buy.
- Industry-best secrets on easily locating the perfect home for you.
- How to negotiate the best deal when buying a home.
- How to locate and choose the best buyer’s agent.
- Financing options and how to line up the best mortgage for you.
- What not to do when buying a home and how to avoid costly mistakes.
- How to properly prepare your home for the sale and price it correctly.
- What to look for in a listing agent and how to find the best one.
- Costly home listing mistakes and how to avoid them.
- The process from start to finish, from the listing, to the check in your hand.