Janepher Otieno & Fiona Okwado
What is it that holds you back from success? How can you assess and resolve the many things that prevent you from experiencing true happiness?
- Do you long to guiltlessly catch some well-deserved rest from your unending demands of child-rearing or caregiving?
- Does the inadequacy of your income keep you awake at night, worrying about your financial lack?
- Are you single parenting/caregiving without adequate help, longing to live a happy, prosperous life but feeling you’ve sacrificed too many freedoms?
If any of these apply to you, THE TRI-WISDOM EFFECT is the book you need. This guide reveals simple ways to tap into the wisdom that will help you live your best life while providing care for your loved ones. With the ABCs to Self-Care, you will learn how to use appreciation, belonging, and contribution to resurrect your hidden self, step up to an increasingly better life, and gain success and true happiness.
- Cherish and nurture the pillars of your health for a holistic, stable life.
- Redeem your time and do the things that really matter for your life.
Yes, there is a simple and powerful system for self-development, a method to help you gain what you desire and the assurance you seek, without neglecting your essential duties. Assess and incorporate the true needs of those you care for to create win-win situations. Finally break free from the cycle of guilt, pain, resentment, unforgiveness, burnout, bitterness, loneliness, and the like. Utilize the surprisingly simple and effective Tri-Wisdom concept that will encourage you to create your own ideas to simplify your life and make it more satisfying. Using the very fruitful ABCs of Self-Care you will shed your emotional baggage, redeem your time, spark and maintain your holistic health, set your life up for success, prosper, and achieve true happiness.
LEARN HOW TO…
- Free yourself from the weeds that infest your current life.
- Take stoke of where you are, your essence, situation and influence.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- Get rid of things that prevent you from forging forward.
- Take stock of where you are in life and map out a way forward.
- Consider the perspectives of those you care for, including millennials, and others.
- Nurture the pillars of your mental, spiritual, physical, emotional, social, environmental, Occupational, and financial health.
- Make your home an asset rather than a liability.
- Glean special insight for immigrants dealing with unique circumstances.