Finding he hated his new job and feeling trapped by the need for continued employment, Jim Stephenson began a path that took him into real estate investing as a possible means of quitting his job. In turn, this introduced him to individuals who were achieving at levels well beyond what he had yet achieved. This book is the light-hearted yet hard-hitting story of the key lessons he has learned in his path from living paycheck to paycheck, to building a net worth of over $1,000,000, losing over 25 excess pounds, and putting his life on a trajectory of continued growth and development.
Jim’s greatest excitement and satisfaction comes from helping other people learn to apply the same lessons that he has learned.
Jim Rohn taught that success in any area of life usually depends on a half dozen things. If you’ve felt stuck in your life, unhappy with your employment, not living up to your full potential, Small Steps, Big Feat will teach you the half dozen things that will ensure your success in the areas of personal finance, health and nutrition, goal setting and achieving, and becoming your highest and best self! It not only teaches you the principles, but it also goes over the tools to help you live these principles.
LEARN HOW TO…
- Manage the building blocks of personal financial success that helped the author quadruple his net worth in less than five years.
- Achieve optimal health and fitness. You don’t need to be an Olympic athlete to achieve the health and body you desire.
- Have much greater energy and focus to your efforts every day.
- Uncover key points, processes and methods for how to achieve your biggest goals.
- Overcome your negative mental conditioning, and feed your mind a nutritious mental diet.
- Discover the habits and practices of super-achievers that will put you on a path to continued growth and development, helping you become your very best.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
Small Steps, Big Feat provides you with the basic building blocks for a better life.
- Plan your spending each month and track it each week.
- Apply and follow spending plans that will ensure your financial success.
- Discover available tools to help you track your actual spending and stick to your spending plan.
- Find out how your net worth acts as your “financial score” and how to determine yours.
- Learn about passive and active investing and how to make your money work harder for you.
- Determine what your ideal body weight should be.
- Calculate what your daily caloric intake should be.
- Study tools available to help you track your actual caloric intake.
- Understand the effect of sleep on your health, why it is so important, and how to get enough sleep every night.
- Set SMART goals, and focus only on the vital few.
- Plan your goals to dramatically increase your probability of accomplishing them.
- Realize the importance and role of gratitude in the goal achieving process.
- Educate yourself on the power of having an accountability partner in order to double your results each week.
- Track your progress and ensure that you stay on track toward achieving your goals.
- Identify and defeat your limiting beliefs.
- Acquaint yourself with the role and importance of your personal philosophy.
- Understand why keeping a journal, and regular reflection can accelerate your personal growth and development.
- Understand the impact and importance of your associations and why you should choose them wisely.
- Realize the need for constant personal growth.