Are you feeling like you are under achieving?
Do you struggle with studies and learning?
Would you like to feel calm and confident going into exams?
Are you stressing about getting into the University degree of choice?
Easy Way to Straight A can help you.
This book provides practical and research-based methods for making significant changes to your learning and applying it to everyday experiences. It will help you maximise your chances of getting the marks and degree you want and deserve. It will show you how to stop being overwhelmed by the huge amount of content you have to cover. The book will take you step by step enabling you to optimise your learning. The knowledge and skills that you will develop from this book can be applied to other areas of your life and will last you a lifetime.
Take a step forward and take learning to new level.
Break the cycle of underachieving, stressing about exams and feeling overwhelmed. You will see the power of the easy to follow principles of award-winning Dr. Isabel Arnaiz in her extended research and become academically successful and fulfilled. In this powerful system, you can break free from your limiting beliefs and change the habits that are preventing you from reaching your full potential.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
Easy Way to Straight A will empower you to reach beyond your academic expectations and help you live a successful, fulfilling life in school and beyond.
- Learn the physiology behind learning and how you can use this to optimise your achievements.
- Learn that achieving straight A will not ensure but can add to your happiness and fulfillment in life.
- Identify limiting beliefs that are preventing you from achieving your highest potential.
- Learn a method for changing habits or beliefs.
- Learn what lifestyle changes you can make to maximise your grades and overall success in life.
- Learn strategies on how to effectively tackle large volumes of content.
- Show you how to best prepare for exams and how to most effectively utilize exam time.
- Maximise your chances of being employed.