First-Class Leadership offers tools, techniques, and best practices for leaders to lead at the first-class level. Have you, as a leader, ever said to yourself, “I’ve been capable of fixing everything so far, but this challenge is much too complicated, and I have no idea how to proceed”? Why do so many highly qualified leaders fail to succeed in tough circumstances? Why do followers let their leaders down when their leaders most need their maximum support? You have the best individuals on board, yet you are still starving for that one breakthrough result. What is missing? What makes a first-class leader capable of achieving breakthrough results? How can you keep your head high and your pride intact as a first-class leader? These questions and many more will be answered in First-Class Leadership.
Learn How To…
- Achieve extraordinary results with ordinary team members.
- Build on your self-confidence.
- Finally break the cycle of frustration and hopelessness.
- Personally taste the power of profound leadership by embedding the principles of First-Class Leadership.
- Learn from the personal stories and experiences of first-class leaders who have made history by applying these principles.
- Start your journey to excellence; leaders are not born but made.
Uncover In These Pages…
Learn how you can achieve first-class results by creating highly effective teams.
- A life-changing tool for every leader who is ready to take their leadership to the next level.
- All you need to know about first-class leaders.
- Inspiration and straightforward guidelines from a number of first-class leaders.
- Top insights from excellent leaders who are the shining proof that you can become a great leader, in spite of your background.
- First-hand stories from top leaders who have climbed the ladder of excellence and have the profound desire to share their top secrets with you.
- How to lead at your dream level and achieve the highest possible success by implementing the fundamental principles of First-Class Leadership.
- How top leaders have walked their journey to excellence and made it happen, so you can follow in their footsteps.
- How to trust and believe in yourself.
- How to start from scratch and make it happen.
- How to make a conscious decision that a universe full of magic is patiently waiting for.
- How to avoid paying a fortune to attract the best talent, only to watch them walk away in the end.
- The secrets of attracting, selecting, and motivating ordinary team members to achieve extraordinary results.
“In an inspiring way this book sums up what first-class leadership is all about. It covers how great leaders lead and what they have in common, such as their inner fire, their natural tendency to be proactive, their willingness to take risks and come up with solutions. A highly recommended read and a great source of inspiration for everyone who has affinity with leadership.”
–Patrick Lammers, CEO Essent
“First-Class Leadership is a great manual to be mentally and emotionally fit for leading at the next level.”
–Brian Nieves, Missouri State Senator (Ret.), International Speaker, Author of The Dirty Dozen and COO
“Anyone who’s ever wanted a great leadership book, here is a powerhouse of solid advice and strategies to make it to the next level. First-Class Leadership is a fantastic manual.”
–Eric van den Broek, CIO KPMG NL
“A fresh view on leadership. Hamid Safaei hits the fundamentals of first-class leadership by unpacking qualities, principles and attitudes which make the difference at the end. Hamid challenges clichés about leadership, bring to foreground the fundamental “why” (purpose) questions of leadership and provides a roadmap for those who wish to take their leadership to the next level – both in business and in life. First-Class Leadership is a great source of inspiration and a manual for everyone wishing to lead at the next level.”
–Dr. Homayoun Dayani-Fard, Director at EY
“First-Class Leadership is a practical, functional guide for leaders to be. Grounded in research and peppered with examples, this well-researched and articulated book provides nuggets of wisdom and thoughtful recommendations from world-class leaders in politics, science and business. “
–Dr. Ilan Alon, Professor of Business, University of Agder- Norway
“As a how-to guide, this book contains everything you may need to know. First-Class Leadership includes straightforward strategies anyone can use to lead at first-class level.”
–René Frijters, Founder of Alex Vermogensbank & Knab Bank
“First-Class Leadership is truly a state-of-the-art book and a must-read for everyone who has affinity with leadership and wishes to lead at the best possible level. This is a book full of solid advice and breakthrough strategies.”
–Bas van der Veldt, CEO AFAS Software
“When Hamid asked me if I could review his book, I was prepared to read a book which has pinned down how to be a good leader like many other books on leadership. Instead, I was amazed by the great strategies top leaders successfully have executed. A magnificent book, down-to-earth and full of solid advice!”
–Prof. Dr. Hanmin Liu, Jinan University, China
“First-Class Leadership is a must-read for anyone who wants to lead at the next level. Anyone who’s ever wanted to be able to lead confidently can benefit from the down-to-earth knowledge in this book.”
–Pieter C. van der Vloed, co-founder & Partner AevesBenefit B.V.