Are you trying to “do it all, do it perfectly and never let them see you sweat?” Do you have the instinct to succeed? Are glimpses of hitting it out-of-the-park, blowing the lid off that glass ceiling shadowed by hearing the rhetorical “who do you think you are” echo inside your head? Or Do you wrestle with never feeling good enough? Is it time to get a hold of simple, quick, easy ACTION steps that produce profound RESULTS over time? Then you’ve come to the right place!
LEARN HOW TO…
Break the cycle of being swamped, constantly striving with chaos and criticizing yourself, while being ‘everything to everyone’ with no time left for you! In this thrive guide you will see the power to attain the unattainable! STAY SANE with wholehearted living! Gain the courage to DARE greatly!
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- Your Savvy Self… ‘Me, Myself & I’ Courage to BE imperfect and how to DO MORE with LESS!
- Dancing Domestic Dynamics… Leverage your “Home Team”, gain support and end family fuss, divorce drama, chaos conflicts, ex-mates and much more!
- Possibility Thinking… Rule your head-space and HAVE MORE!
- How to BE HEALTHY inside, SEXY outside!
- Winning Over Modern Money Malaise: Consumerism, materialism, pricing, charging, taxes and raising capital!
- Power Networking… Connect authentically and attract clients by mastering the female/male complements! Improve communication & SALES!
- Planning for Growth! Limitless potential and adaptability!
- Mentoring, Leadership and Legacy: Launch to new levels with validation and focus!
- Practical Ways to ‘Juggle Without Struggle’. Stimulate innovation, creativity and change!
- Breaking the ‘Woulda-Shoulda-Coulda’ Cycle, harness the power of NOW!
- TECHY STUFF: front-end, back-end and in-between, web presence, social media, personal devices and more!
“High achievers push themselves to be the best they can be. The Wonder Woman Syndrome delivers simple, smart, strategic habits that multiply growth!”
Ahmad Duranai, author of The Leadership Zone
“Deep insight, an invaluable asset to master the mindset for success!”
Berns David Lucanas, author of Time Is Up!
“Movement! It is the small steps that count. The Wonder Woman Syndrome is a thrive guide that keeps you moving in the right direction!”
Tan Choon Kiang, author of Life Makeover
“Grace cuts straight to the chase with why so many women entrepreneurs fail to juggle without struggle. A fantastic, straightforward and honest book!”
Jarod Anderson and T.L. Anderson, authors of Five Star Mentality
“Easy and effective ways to believe in yourself! That’s how groundbreaking entrepreneurs see success; the good life is guaranteed to follow!”
Nathaddeus Tan, author of The Success Gene
“Health is foundational to every endeavor. This book reveals easy ways to increase longevity!”
Petronilla Muriuki Musau, author of Have Your Cake & Eat It Too!
“The jackpot! It’s jam-packed with powerful, practical and solid ways for working women to master daily distractions.”
Stanley Beckett, author of Liftoff
“Armed with inspiration and courage to face life head-on, readers are promised to ignite their determination never to give up and rise to the top!”
Franky Ronaldy & Meow Ling Ng, authors of Life Sucks!