Gina Van Luven
Success is defined by your own perception, based on what you value in life. Unfortunately, while making an investment in one area of life, you may take a loss in another. Where are you making your investments? Where are you experiencing losses? Most importantly, have you found meaning and fulfillment in your life?
Achieving life balance can be challenging, especially in today’s fast-paced society. If you are tired of being exhausted, feeling like you’re on the hamster wheel, or sacrificing your relationships and personal time, this powerful book will be a beacon of light. Nutrition for Success is an inspiring and practical book that will take you on a journey of self-discovery to maximize performance in all areas of your life.
Learn How To. . .
- Identify improvement opportunities.
- Create a clear path for success.
- Shift your mindset.
- Make peace with the past.
- Identify foods that support or defeat you.
- Understand and embrace your uniqueness.
- Destress and reboot.
- Elevate your mind and mood.
- Better connect with yourself and others.
- Create balance in all areas of your life.
In these pages you will uncover . . .
How to maximize your performance in all areas of life!
- Identify what barriers keep you from achieving success.
- Discover what food and lifestyle choices work best for you.
- Effectively manage obstacles that show up in your life.
- Elevate your mind, so you will have the mental strength to move forward.
- Build greater self-esteem, so you can show up with confidence and poise.
- Create patience and understanding, so you can foster better relationships and feel more at peace in your life.
- Balance your energy, so you are not left feeling too high-strung or fatigued.
- Learn to work smarter, not harder.
“In ‘Nutrition for Success,’ Gina Van Luven targets the specific path for one to focus on in order to ensure success in important areas of our lives! Whether you’re looking to increase your success mentally, spiritually, or physically, this is the book for you! You’ll easily connect with Gina’s heartfelt, personal experiences, leading you to look forward to putting the words of this book into action. Gina will have you gleefully looking forward to the goals you’ve set for yourself in life as you break the past barriers that have held you back! You’ll delight in doing the exercise with the ‘left box,’ as you discover what needs to be ‘left behind’ in YOUR life, as you develop new tools to completing your goals!”
– Sherry Brantley, author of STEPP (Start To Exercise Personal Power)
“I love the simplicity of this book. Yet you are still taken on a journey deep within your soul.”
– Rondea Wine, author of Stop the Junk
“Nutrition is not just about what we eat, it’s about all the things that feed us: our relationships, career, spirituality, physical activity, self-esteem, mental and physical abilities. Wellness is the sum total of the joy your life is expressing. Nutrition for Success delves into all these areas offering a lively, interactive view on the success we all really want: happiness.”
– Rhonda Uretzky, author of The Blissful Warrior
“Gina does a great job of simplifying the process of making improvements…anyone can do this!”
– Cynthia Davis, author of In Search of Wisdom BOOK 2