What if you devoted as much time and energy in following your own heart’s desires as you spend on others? What if you had the courage to be vulnerable enough to ask for that same help and support for yourself, and then even allow yourself to be helped?
Many of us are experiencing the effects of burnout and compassion fatigue due to our increasing job demands and the breakneck speed of life.This book is a must-read if you are feeling stuck, overwhelmed, and exhausted with many life responsibilities, while lacking the energy, inspiration and direction necessary to focus on your life.
Explore, Transform, Flourish provides anecdotal support from helping professionals and strategies that inspire and prompt you to take the first step: Putting yourself first!
This practical guide motivates and supports you through the eight-step Flourishing process with tools and resources to achieve work-life balance, while inviting you to create your best life yet. By transforming your life, you encourage and empower those you work with to make choices to improve their lives, and together we can change the world.
What if it really is all about you?
LEARN HOW TO…
- Finally break the cycle of giving to the point of exhaustion.
- Find the time, energy, and motivation to go for what you want and lead a flourishing life.
- Let this powerful system change not only your life but also the lives of all those you work with, so you can make a real difference in the world.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
By putting yourself first and devoting as much time and energy in the pursuit of living the life you deserve, you will discover that you have more of these same resources to give to those you work with. Not only can we transform our lives, but we can also change the world together.
- Be a “selfist” and choose to make your life a priority.
- Explore your own story and discover how owning your story positively impacts your life and work.
- Listen to your body and avoid the pitfalls of potential health concerns associated with constant helping behavior.
- Identify the fears that have kept you stuck, distracted, and surviving instead of flourishing.
- Learn to value yourself and your wants and needs as much as you value meeting the needs of others.
- Be courageous and vulnerable enough to ask for and receive the help and support you need.
- Create the life of your dreams: More time, more energy, more love, more success, more money.
- Discover how shifting your perspective changes your life and makes a difference in the world.