Are you tired of being away from your loved ones? Are all your sacrifices worth it? What will life be like for you after working abroad?
This book helps you create a proper exit plan and build your strong financial foundation the right way, so your retirement will be enjoyable and stress-free.
Home At Last guides you in returning to your family and home country not as an employee but as an investor/ employer. With the help of this valuable resource, you can go back home for good, free of worries and financial troubles.
LEARN HOW TO…
- Shift from being an overseas worker to an overseas investor.
- Grow what is entrusted to you, especially when it comes to money.
- Avoid returning home empty-handed due to uncontrolled finances abroad.
- Learn how up and down exchange rates can both work in your favour.
- Make your money work harder for you.
- Be aware and know the signs of investment fraud.
- See why securing a job overseas is not the end of your dream but is really the beginning of your pathway to fulfilling it.
- Discover the proper mind-set and attitude for profitable investing.
- Safeguard your most important machine: yourself.
- Know why investing is more than just money.
- Find peace of mind in any unpredicted circumstances.
- Realize why employment abroad does not guarantee financial success.
- Find the guts you need to be an entrepreneur while being an employee.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- How to convert your hard-earned money to safe investments that will last.
- Business options that may work for you.
- Financial literacy that will answer the question: What’s the missing link between the rich and poor?
- A proper plan that keeps pace with our journey as migrant workers.
- A smarter way to end ourselves as overseas workers and give brighter hope to many.
- A new pattern of financial success.
- How to undertake a mutually beneficial business partnership with big companies in your country of origin.
- Awareness of how money compounds over time, not overnight.
- A solution to life’s uncertainties.
- Why not having money is not an excuse for not investing.
- The difference between your friends and enemies in investing.
- How to be the catalyst that will give hope to people who think working abroad is their way to financial freedom.
- A clearer picture of where you will be after a decade of hard work in a foreign land.
- A legacy you can leave to your family for a lifetime.
Have question? Email or Call Us Now