Wealth and money are usually prioritized over personal wealth and vitality, yet everyone knows outer wealth and material possessions without inner wealth make for a dimmer version of life.
But somehow, creating wealth in the form of less stress, more energy, greater happiness or shedding weight – whether it’s mental or physical – can seem elusive, unfamiliar, and too much like hard work. It doesn’t necessarily need to be so. Simple, small counterintuitive steps that go against the norm of what you are used to, can get you to your desired result through inspiration, curiosity, and an increased focus in practicing personal growth. We are not taught this “life knowledge” in school, so, through stories, medical science, simple tips and tweaks, this book provides bite-sized, achievable ways to;
- Create longevity and slow aging.
- Stress less and put down the baggage of guilt.
- Access a sense of happiness more often than
- Cultivate greater energy and vitality.
- Hurdle the approval of others and living in constant
It’s not intuitive to meditate, forgive deep hurt, or trust in yourself without the assurance of a specific outcome. Why are some people able to? Because they are able to switch to counterintuitive behaviors and mind-sets to overcome their obstacles, lighten up, and lead with love. Cultivating the counterintuitive requires some flexibility, but when was the last time you did something that was truly meaningful to you, that was all smooth sailing? This book will show you how to cultivate habits to reach the things that are in your grasp, but require you to stretch – just a little – to reach.
LEARN HOW TO…
- Break the cycle of people pleasing and find peace in being authentically yourself. Move from self-obsession and comparison to the rituals of godly self-care and develop habits to be yourself confidently.
- Gain tips, tricks, and tweaks to access food as a form of preventative medicine that will lead you to greater levels of health and wellbeing.
- Understand how the physical body and your “energy body” are intertwined and play integral roles in your connectivity with yourself and others.
- Find power in your story rather than pain and how to see it as a necessary part of your journey.
- Tune in to the questions you ask yourself and understand the power in making decisions for careful consideration rather than from circumstance and habit.
- Realize that how you process life determines how much daily happiness you access. Learn to turn disappointment on its head and flip the switch to greater contentment and inner peace.
- Break patterns of unconscious behavior and stay awake to how you feel inside, and what your true needs are.
- Identify why lightening up lightens your load. Be inspired with simple ideas to let things go, allowing you to shed mental and/or physical weight.
- Find out how slowing down will allow you to speed up, through suggested stress relief methods.
IN THESE PAGES, YOU WILL UNCOVER…
Wellthy Ways provides a host of bite-sized, actionable steps that will help you bypass stress, inner conflict, and worries about aging. You will learn to access more energy, happiness, and internal harmony by efficiently growing your ability to do things differently.
- Ayurveda-based nutritional tips to improve everything from digestion to glowing skin.
- Understand the totality of your needs so you can carve self-devotion into every day, without needing to find more time to do it.
- How to enjoy the bliss of meditation without needing to sit still and chant, “OM…”.
- Ways to connect with yourself and others, more kindly and authentically.
- Break the pattern of unconscious behaviors and stay aware of what you think of yourself and others.
- Why slowing down is crucial to rebalance.
- Apply nature’s laws of trust, expansion, and growth in your own life.
- Tap into the interconnectedness of your energy body and physical body to access whole-health, healing, and a truer expression of you.
- How to gain greater emotional regulation through movement and meditation.
- Move from knowing what you should be doing to actually doing it.
- Rebalance the attitudes, habits, and beliefs that hold you back.
- Remove the buildup of emotional toxicity from your body.
“An engaging and accurate life-skill guide, this book contains everything you may need to know about managing stress and “whole-self” health.” – Fabienne Slama, author of Renaissance Woman
“Brimming with straightforward strategies anyone can use to overcome the key fears associated with being true to yourself and liking who you are.” – Marilyn Pierce, author of Ground Work Before Pound Work
“Anyone who’s ever wanted to be able to feel happier and healthier in their own skin, can benefit from the down-to-earth, bite-sized, usable knowledge in this book.” – Alexander Robert Figueroa, author of Assess This!
“If we could read only one book on how to accomplish our vision of living healthier and happier, Wellthy Ways, is the one we would choose!” – Jarod Anderson and T.L. Anderson, authors of Five Star Mentality
“Simple and powerful approaches with practical and solid advice on how to get more from every experience and stage of life.” – Rondea Wine, author of Stop The Junk
“Apply Gargi’s knowledge and you’ll feel lighter and brighter in every sense.” – Cynthia Davis, author of In Search Of Wisdom
“This book belongs in the collection of every self-respecting health and wellness practitioner, instructor, and coach.” – Rudi Zimmerer, author of Enjoy Your Life Now!
“Here is a powerhouse book of tips, tactics, and approaches for vitality and wealth that simply work. A fantastic book.” – Elma Alorro Dionela, author of How To Turn Scars Into Stars
“The work I’ve done with Gargi has changed my life. She is an inspirational teacher and one of the most down-to-earth person I know. Gargi practices what she teaches. She is beautiful inside and out! It’s hard to believe at 58 years old, my life could improve so much in such a short time. Gargi helped me unlearn my unhealthy behaviors and learn peace, joy, and acceptance in my life.” – SL, Denver
“I have a deeper understanding of myself, my spirituality, and how we are all connected to the universe.” – AW, Denver