Francis Kc Lim
This book discusses the challenges faced by organisations in the areas of innovation, corporate agility, customer focus, team effectiveness, knowledge worker engagement, and stakeholder collaboration in an uncertain, competitive, and consistently changing environment, despite deliberate efforts. Embracing the guiding ideas of Learning Organisations by Dr. Peter Senge, this book explores the much-needed shifts in mindset, beliefs, and skills within Organisations at all levels. With a better understanding of the underlying complexities, action strategies can be formulated, effectively employing the right guiding principles, theories, methods, and infrastructure for more sustainable success at all levels.
- Currently adopted mindsets can limit success in organisational capabilities like innovation, corporate agility, customer focus, team effectiveness, staff engagement, and collaboration.
- To apply the learning framework comprising the domain of action and circle of change to formulate effective strategies towards desired results.
- To develop mastery through skills and capabilities, awareness, and sensitivities to progressively understand underlying complexities and causal factors in challenges related to change and behaviour.
- To adopt relevant mindsets and perspectives going into corresponding mitigating action strategies.
- To embrace cultural shifts as a means to sustainable change and success.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
A practical, progressive look into the challenges plaguing corporations today and the deep-learning approach to effectively mitigate them in a sustainable way.
- Frameworks and guiding ideas of a learning organisation.
- Implementing innovation under fire.
- Embracing true customer centricity.
- Adopting agility as a mindset.
- Forging connected collaboration.
- Engaging the knowledge worker.
- Building learning teams.
- Leading and sustaining the success.