In a Foreign Land is all about overcoming the obstacles in a new country, enjoying the new life and learning how to move to the next level of greatness and becoming very successful. When you move to a new country, there are so many things that you need to do. Sometimes it feels like you were just born and you need to learn everything from the start. It doesn’t matter if you recently arrived or you immigrated 20 years ago, you may have found there are a few resources and virtually no training available. By reading this book, you will quickly learn what you need to do to overcome the obstacles and feel at home. You will learn how to get the most out of the opportunities available to you in the new land and move to the next level of success and freedom.
To overcome the challenges and find your happiness in a new land. You will achieve contentment and satisfaction. It is a reminder of how lucky you are despite all the difficulties you have faced or you are experiencing now. It will guide you on how to conquer them all and move to the next stage of achievement and peace. Especially if you are an immigrant woman, you will learn how not to listen to the voice that tells you, I am not enough, I am not capable or I can’t.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
A simple guide for migrants on how to overcome their fears and become successful in a new country.
• How to embrace and lead your life in a new country
• What to do first when you arrive
• How not to get homesick
• How not to feel isolated and how to network
• How to maintain your relationship or start a new relationship in a new country
• How to cope with the cultural shock and resist against the cultural conflict
• How to establish and advance in your career
• How to start a successful and growing business
• How to grow your financial portfolio very fast
• How to become the 1%